The AFL Thread Reporting Dangerfield Has Signed a 9-yr $10.1m Deal With Port Adelaide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should follow Premier Cricket man. The equivalent of the VFL. Honestly, I get a big kick out of covering it. Was out at Junction Oval on Sat, free entry, and just sat on the hill with a beers (byo) and watched some great quality cricket as Ringwood held on to beat St Kilda. Graeme Rummans skippers the Saints, I watched him make 150 at the Junction last year and it was a sight to behold. James Pattinson played for Dandenong on the weekend, Brad Hodge is playing for Melbourne (my fav team), Glenn Maxwell plays for Fitzroy-Doncaster... I felt absolutely no void after the granny cos I knew Premier Cricket started again.

Speaking of great spectator sports...

San Francisco Giants 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Washington Nationals 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

:hyper:

I don't know that I'd agree with this. I'd say league is more multicultural than Aussie Rules.

Really? Rugby, of either code, is basically just Anglos and Islanders in Australia. Aussie Rules was the pioneer of major professional sport engagement with Aboriginals, and it has a long history of incorporating waves of migrants - just look at all the southern Europeans in the sport, and now increasing engagement with Asian and African communities. You don't see that in rugby to the same extent.

You should follow Premier Cricket man. The equivalent of the VFL. Honestly, I get a big kick out of covering it. Was out at Junction Oval on Sat, free entry, and just sat on the hill with a beers (byo) and watched some great quality cricket as Ringwood held on to beat St Kilda. Graeme Rummans skippers the Saints, I watched him make 150 at the Junction last year and it was a sight to behold. James Pattinson played for Dandenong on the weekend, Brad Hodge is playing for Melbourne (my fav team), Glenn Maxwell plays for Fitzroy-Doncaster... I felt absolutely no void after the granny cos I knew Premier Cricket started again.

Premier Cricket is cool. I've always followed the results in the paper. I watched Frankston-Peninsula play a few times when I was a kid, but I'd probably be a Prahran fan now, living nearby to Toorak Park. I should pop down now and then this summer.

Sent from a barge floating through the docks of Dublin

I may just do that, hopefully the weather turns it on!

“As such, the Board believes it would be potentially reckless to make any decisions of significance until there is further clarity on these crucial matters.

“The Board recognises the rights of James to pursue his appeal of the recent Federal Court decision. James remains senior coach of the Essendon Football Club and will work closely with other members of the Football Department during this particularly important trade and planning period in preparation for the 2015 season.

“The Board has set no timeframe on further considering these matters, however, will monitor developments as they occur.

:happy:

I'm losing patience with this club.

If we lose Bomber because of this...

Wait, what? Didn't he just say last week that he was either staying with the Bombers or retiring?

Sounds flaky, and with his long list of injury troubles, not sure I want him at Punt Road

It's just weird. I can't imagine him being worth more to any other club than he is to us. What's he going to do for Richmond, get in the way of young talent or be injured? Hell, I could at least sort of understand the Dees or GWS in the sense of offering maturity and leadership to the kids for a couple of years until the teams come on a bit.

Can we please lock all the main scandal players in a room and not let them out until they settle this nonsense once and for all? This is now fucking up our trading period royally, and if it goes into next year... well, Melbourne and Richmond became basketcases as a result of less than this.

Also: Malceski to the Suns.

new logo

10628552_10152731522292487_3942286780836063727_n.jpg

The AFL Thread Reporting Dangerfield Has Signed a 9-yr $10.1m Deal With Port ...

I think it's terrible.

Edit: But what would I know.

Adelaide's new coach is Phil Walsh, who has been an assistant at Port Adelaide for well over a decade. Kochie said "we're flattered that the Crows think so much of our football operations".

I am crying tears of joy knowing this will kill Vlad. :lmao:

Adelaide's new coach is Phil Walsh, who has been an assistant at Port Adelaide for well over a decade. Kochie said "we're flattered that the Crows think so much of our football operations".

I am crying tears of joy knowing this will kill Vlad. :lmao:

Hey I've always rated Port's coaching panel, so I'm pretty pleased, and apparently he's got a good strategic mind which I guess means his solutions to anything won't be putting Pods down back (Sanderson) and/or putting Johncock in the forward line (Craig).

I hope you had fun crying tears of joy over nothing.

I love the fact that they have gone with a coach who has done a fair apprenticeship to get this far. All the best to him.

Early on, but with his demeanour he sounds like the right sort of coach, I fear that if we'd gone with Bolton it would be like getting Sanderson all over again.

Varcoe to Collingwood?

Kavanagh wants out of Essendon. Perhaps we should merge our clubs together next year Ax? At least then we will field a full 22!

Quite like it. Bucked the trend of some pretty ordinary new(ish) logos out there. Better than Hawthorn, North, GW, Geelong and Adelaide's current things.

Varcoe to Collingwood?

Kavanagh wants out of Essendon. Perhaps we should merge our clubs together next year Ax? At least then we will field a full 22!

:lol:

This is going to be a pretty shit trading season for my lot. I really thought things couldn't get worse than last year, but this is a new low. I hope things can only get better now...

What's with so many Geelong players possibly being on the move?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom