The AFL Thread Reporting Dangerfield Has Signed a 9-yr $10.1m Deal With Port Adelaide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No surprises there, that fallback scenario has been around for months.

Now can we just get this bullshit over. It's been THREE years, all over a stupid supplements saga that didn't actually give the team any advantage anyway.

He comes off as a now mellowed out Malcolm Blight. I think it was that near death experience he had a few years back that changed him a bit.

The AFL Thread Reporting Dangerfield Has Signed a 9-yr $10.1m Deal With Port ...

This is a bit shit. http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/afl...-in-non-tv-games/story-fnelctok-1227240614197

The four teams playing non-televised NAB Challenge openers this weekend — Brisbane Lions, St Kilda, North Melbourne and Adelaide — had sought to show quarter-by-quarter web broadcasts, but were blocked by the AFL on the basis that the coverage would not be of an acceptable quality.

What an absolute joke. So the AFL deems Channel Seven to be acceptable quality :wink:

Didn't know but apparently we played and beat Adelaide tonight. Six goals to Mitch Clark and Nakia Cockatoo did some great things. First time I've really thought about footy since trade week. Exciting times!

Premier midfielders of the competition celebrate!

But seriously, bloody hell.

For fuck's sake, have professional athletes still not learnt to not just take any old random thing?

The AFL Thread Reporting Dangerfield Has Signed a 9-yr $10.1m Deal With Port ...

I'm disappointed that Goddard doesn't feature. I hold him in extremely high regard. The second best player of the past ten years in my opinion, and that might not have been that easy for me to say considering I despise the two clubs that he has played for. But he is absolutely stellar. I'd love him at Punt Road,

The top three could have featured in any order. All three are immense and deserve to be on the podium.

Lockett should be higher than Dunstall as Lockett was more likely to win matches off his own boot. He alone turned StK and Swans into contenders, and should be ranked fourth. Dunstall was fortunate that he had a very accomplished team around him in the early 90s.

I love Hodge but he is a little too high here. Fletcher shouldn't feature. Longevity doesn't mean "best". There have been better defenders floating around.

Modra and Chris Grant stiff to miss out.

Sent from a barge floating through the docks of Dublin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom