The 2014 AFL Thread Chasing a Place in the Eight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Who will get the final three spots in the eight out of North Melbourne, Essendon, Adelaide, Collingwood, Richmond, Gold Coast, and West Coast? Will Port manage to stay in the top five or will their slide keep going? Will Geelong sneak into the top two? Have Sydney bought their way to a minor premiership and a Coleman medal? Will Essendon spend more time in court than on field? Will Adelaide somehow finish with the wooden spoon? Will Vlad sack Sando?

All these questions and more to be answered soon!

At least I didn't give this thread a title as bad as Cobbler's latest RMT effort.

Some more horseshit courtesy of the Crows. I don't understand how a team in this position could be so careless. Richmond were supposed to be done months ago but look at the heart they're playing with.

It's about fucking time Richmond found some heart though. They should've come into this season hungry and determined to atone last year's sins of being bundled out of the finals by a team who only got there by sheer dumb luck. Instead they fell in such a deep heap that this late season resurgence is still not going to be enough to get them back to where they should be.

And good god, what's this now from the 'G, Dayne Beams is out injured. Collingwood players falling like flies! I can't believe how far in front Brisbane - Brisbane - are right now.

What the fuck just happened to Sloane's goal?! Nothing about that review or the decision made any sense whatsoever.

It was 100% a goal. Hope that umpire gets fined for bringing the game into disrepute.

Seriously. That was a disgusting call. Even if there was some doubt, it was umpire's call (which was goal); the evidence was totally insufficient to overturn the goal umpire.

Honestly, on second thoughts, he should be sacked. He got away with robbery. I'm still fucking livid.

I'm still completely baffled. The ball doesn't look like it went anywhere near brushing the post. Is that the worst umpiring call of the year? The decade?

In better news: go Brissie go!

Crows now only seven points down - do you have it in yourself to start believing, Vlad? :wink:

Can someone help me out, I've been at the local basketball all night, have just turned on fox footy and I'm not sure if this is the 2003 grand final replay or live?

If anybody out there predicted Brisbane would beat Collingwood 123-56 (or that Brisbane would beat Collingwood at all), could you please post next week's Lotto numbers?

Can someone help me out, I've been at the local basketball all night, have just turned on fox footy and I'm not sure if this is the 2003 grand final replay or live?

:lol:

I know we got a lot of umpiring our way, but that non-decision against Thug Martin was disgraceful. Seriously, fuck Richmond, they won't make the finals anyway.

Complain all you like Vlad, but Richmond are back to their natural home of ninth. It's the circle of life.

It's a two horse race for 8th.

If Richmond win next week, which they should and Adelaide freeze in Tassie it comes down to Lenny's last game at the Adelaide Oval.

I just did the ladder predictor, and I have all of West Coast, Adelaide, Collingwood, and Richmond ending on eleven wins, with West Coast being the one to sneak into eight. The next two weeks are going to be so fucking intense.

And how good were Richmond singing their song!

I kind of wish we just went on a losing streak early in the season so I wouldn't be tempted to bother with this rabble. :sigh:

Oh I forgot about the Eagles! Yes they definitely are a shot. Pies are gone. We should beat GWS (that said we should have beaten the Lions on paper) and are definitely no chance against Hawthorn.

Now I can't be bothered being infuriated anymore. That's nice I guess.

I still maintain the cat was the highlight of the game.

I know we got a lot of umpiring our way, but that non-decision against Thug Martin was disgraceful.

What non-decision? Where Martin was actually (heaven forbid) stronger than his incompetent opponent who misread the ball completely?

Sent from a barge floating through the docks of Dublin

How you lose by 100 points at home to Adelaide and then smash Collingwood at the MCG the week after is beyond me. Ridiculous.

Does anyone have footage of this cat, Sloane goal decision or Richmond singing the song.

Back
Top Bottom