The 2013 AFL Thread Not Under ASADA Investigation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now I know what to expect from this season. Maybe crack the 8 and get slaughtered by a real side, if we're lucky. 6-5 record is accurate. Next week we'll lose by 30 or 40 and limp into the bye with Sydney and Collingwood to go. I could very easily see us going 6-8 before we have another legitimate chance at winning.

Who in bloody fuck misses a goal from five meters out, seriously.

seeeEEEEE THE BOMBERS FLY UP! UP! TAH WIN THE PREEEMIEERSHIP FLAAAAAGGG!

(in may)

man i'm so sdrunk but that was so cool oh my god what a gclose ending so much almoat heart attack

soz travs

FWIW, Carlton did perform slightly better than I figured they would, I tipped the Dons for a margin of 15

I like that I was so drunk last night that I thought it was still May, not June. I really was somewhere else entirely.

Well, May premiers, June premiers, either way it's not September!

I did like how there weren't many free kicks given away, I heard it was the total lowest amount since 2005.

How the fuck have GWS kicked the first four goals against Geelong!

Well, the Cats recovered quicker than they did last week, although I shouldn't write off GWS yet.

(Except I am. Prove me wrong, Sheeds!)

Sanderson is doing his best Neil Craig impression in the coaches box. Pathetic.

Almost rather we lost to North so I'd know well enough to stop bothering with this shitty team.

4 behinds in the first 5 minutes then Sydney kick 2 goals. Fucking useless.

More useless than dry excrement. Fucking sick of this shithole team. Fucking sick of this shit coach. Fucking sick of these shit players who rollover for potatoes like Jesse White and Mitch Morton. Fucking sick of the incompetent administration. Fucking sick of being a supporter of this excuse for a football club. Fucking sick of having my weekends ruined by these pricks.

See ya.

Dry dung can be useful as fuel in a wood-scarce environment... /thingsnoonewantstoknow

And Drew Petrie, "the Dish"....? loooolz.

I think it was BT: "It's tough being a wife or girlfriend of a player..." Cue random piece about the wives and girlfriends.

It must be a lot tougher if you're a boyfriend of a player.

More useless than dry excrement. Fucking sick of this shithole team. Fucking sick of this shit coach. Fucking sick of these shit players who rollover for potatoes like Jesse White and Mitch Morton. Fucking sick of the incompetent administration. Fucking sick of being a supporter of this excuse for a football club. Fucking sick of having my weekends ruined by these pricks.

See ya.

I had no idea you were actually a Melbourne fan.

(But ouch, that scoreline.)

As a general rule though, I can't imagine it being too tough being in a relationship with a tremendously overpaid stack of abs.

:lol:

Much to my surprise, we haven't had a terrible story about the villification of a minority player all week. Broken Hill has come to save the day: Broken Hill vilification row rocks AFL - ABC Broken Hill - Australian Broadcasting Corporation

Really hope she can prove the haters wrong. Sounds as if the AFL could get involved, but the article is a bit shit in that it's hard to tell if the journo is referring to AFL as in the corporation, or as in the slackassed name for the sport used by Rugby types.

(Also, those guernseys are dodgy as, does every fucking women's team wear a different shade of pink or something? piss off)

Right on cue! Cheers Broken Hill. :happy:

Also, CARN THE GOLD COAST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom