The 2010-2011 NBA Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and the nets won 12 games last year and added... jordan farmar and joe smith? and the nets will be better than the knicks? really, tim legler? really, sports illustrated?

Dude, don't you realize that Jordan Farmar has led the Lakers to the last 2 titles, and Joe Smith was the #1 overall pick in a previous millenium, thats a can't miss recipe for success.

You thought?! You DO NOT INTERRUPT ME WHEN I AM BUSY!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!! I do NOT want you to pull this AMATEUR BULLCRAP, ALRIGHT?!! I'm a PROFESSIONAL! Do you HEAR me?!! Do you UNDERSTAND ME?!!

turner21.png

"Savior of the Sixers".

Sigh.

Dude was a baller in college.

Why have you guys already completely given up on him before he even plays his first minute in the league?

For me, because the early reviews are that he looks completely out of it on the floor and because it's Philadelphia and I'm an eternal pessimist.

I haven't give up on him.

I was psyched when they drafted him, saw him play a ton of times at tOSU, etc. He just had a really bad Summer by all accounts and did not play all that well this pre-season. Hopefully it's just an anomaly and he goes on to have a good season, of course.

Gotcha.

I have a friend who always says that Evan Turner talks like Meatwad from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I've never really watched that show, so I don't know.

Can't wait for these games to get started.

THE DOCTOR!

It's true, they do.

The much anticipated debut of the MIAMA THRICE!

Or whatever the fuck they're calling themselves.

Do you see any way the Knicks pull off a trade for Carmelo that doesn't involve giving up Gallinari? Just wondering, because I've been very impressed with him from what I've seen. He's a cool dude, and a little trio of Melo, Gallo, and Amare would be dangerous.

If the NBA is serious about rolling back existing salaries, Melo might just play the season out, considering the financial advantage of signing an extension now would be gone.

I'd make such a shitty commercial too if it afforded me the opportunity to drive a bulldozer down a court. That looks like a blast.

That is either an incredibly insightful commentary on fame and personal volition, or one of the most perposterously condescending ads I've seen in a while. I'm leaning toward the latter.
It's really fucking condescending and it's intentionally avoiding the real reasons people dislike him.

Maybe this is the first time that he has gotten what he wants, and not everybody's ok with it. I can imagine that most of his life, he has gotten what he wants with no consequences. Now, he chose something and the majority of basketball fans are ridiculing him for it.

New concept for LeBitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom