The 2008 NFL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening kickoff at 7 PM Eastern tonight. Skins at Jersey/A.

:rolleyes:

ya know, the washington redskins play in landover, maryland, which is geographicly further away from The Mall than Giants Stadium is from Times Square.

but yes, let's ignore that giants stadium is a mere 7 miles from new york, the city that the team is named after, and let's make sure we all know they're from jersey. while we're at it, may i introduce to you the Opa Locka Dolphins, the Orchard Park Bills, and the Irving Cowboys. oh, and the Landover Redskins.

:rolleyes:

ya know, the washington redskins play in landover, maryland, which is geographicly further away from The Mall than Giants Stadium is from Times Square.

but yes, let's ignore that giants stadium is a mere 7 miles from new york, the city that the team is named after, and let's make sure we all know they're from jersey. while we're at it, may i introduce to you the Opa Locka Dolphins, the Orchard Park Bills, and the Irving Cowboys. oh, and the Landover Redskins.

Who left a turd next to your breakfast sausage this morning?

Don't forget the Glendale Cardinals. I mean they took the whole fucking state name. What the fuck is that shit about?

Name the quarterback who, if he passes for at least 3,000 yards this season (he threw for more than 4,000 last year) will move ahead of such QBs as Joe Namath, Ken Stabler and Terry Bradshaw. And, if he can scrape together another season or two of comparable numbers, likely will end his career as one of the top 20 passers in league history.

Name the quarterback who, if he passes for at least 3,000 yards this season (he threw for more than 4,000 last year) will move ahead of such QBs as Joe Namath, Ken Stabler and Terry Bradshaw. And, if he can scrape together another season or two of comparable numbers, likely will end his career as one of the top 20 passers in league history.

Kyle Orton? :hyper:

Oh, you said 4,000 yards. I thought you said 4,000 shots. Nevermind.

You are going to have a lot more strange stats like this as the length of the seasons continue to increase.

I'm pleased.

Found a good Steeler bar here in Chicago....this is the first year in over a decade that I don't have DirecTV/NFL Sunday Ticket....so, this bar is less than a mile from my place.....

The game was one of those combos where the Steelers looked good but the Texans looked like shit, so you're not sure what to really think. Still, nice to have a beat-down win to open the season.

NSW did you know that sometimes I randomly walk into Steelers bars and beat the living shit out of all the patrons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom