The 2008 NFL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither is comparing someone to a banned member. :shrug:

So instead of bringing a comment that I personally don't think was all that terrible to the attention of a moderator, you take it upon yourself to tell those people to go to hell?

How does that make you any better?

Actually...don't answer that. I don't want to get into an argument/debate, as I don't want to derail this thread.

Carry on!

Curt Shilling has described the New York response to Brady's injury as "gleeful". Curt's a great pitcher, but what is he hoping to accomplish here?

I'm pretty sure he doesn't think in those terms when he speaks or blogs. He just opens his mouth.

that kinda sucks. his mobility will probably never be the same after this. what a shame.

I wouldn't be too worried about that, even though he won't be faking Brian Urlacher out of his jockstrap anymore.

If he can't land on his left leg properly anymore, though, you'll see millions of Boston residents jumping off the Tobin Bridge.

the worst part is his mobility was never that good to begin with...unless he was playing the Bears. Then he had a juke that made even Urlacher miss

:wink:

the worst part is that his mobility wasn't that great, but he still looked like michael vick when compared to drew bledsoe :wink:

i enjoyed his mobility in the super bowl :yes:

that's what i'm saying... he was very good at stepping up in the pocket, staying in on the hit and getting that ball out. you'd have to think that ability will be diminished a bit by this injury. not to mention he might be a bit skittish stepping up in the pocket knowing that the last time he did that he lost an entire season.

it'll be interesting to say the least... i hope he comes back at full strength physically and mentaly.

apparently the colts suck.

Remember me?

10108007.jpg

I hate the Colts, but that guy's the fucking man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom