The 2006 3 mobile Ashes Series Australia vs. England

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vaughan is a dirty big spunk and I had a not-so-secret crush on him last time the Ashes were in town.... :lol: the boys are going to love the direction of this thread!!!!!

well, tough titties, as they say! the cricket is a bloody joke. i dont care anymore who wins, and even end up barracking these days for whomever we're playing against, just because.

the players are about the only decent thing worth watching these days. that's why those days when lara was in form were so, so good.
:combust:

shika said:
Vaughan is a dirty big spunk and I had a not-so-secret crush on him last time the Ashes were in town.... :lol: the boys are going to love the direction of this thread!!!!!

this is even funnier when you consider what spunk translates to in englandland.

:giggle:

Tee hee, I'm an English major - I always choose my words carefully! :giggle: Mr-shika-to-be refuses to watch the cricket with me anymore, because of my commentary on the players, not the playING!! Well, a girl's gotta keep herself entertained... :lol:

coolian2 said:

Its better than their 20/20 one which looked like a Pak N Save uniform. A crap uniform for a crap version of the game i guess.

I kinda didn't mind the 20/20 one...

But this Uniform is worse than england's form in the ashes series!

coolian2 said:

Its better than their 20/20 one which looked like a Pak N Save uniform. A crap uniform for a crap version of the game i guess.

NZ set 290 with a Bond hattrick. I think we'll get smashed, but the hattrick was nice.

that hat trick was art! how awesome was it? good on bond, it was just brilliant work. been such a long time since we've seen a hat trick.
:up:

Ha ha, what a joke of a series. England are officialy pathetic. I was looking forward to entertaining series, but unfortunately injuries screwed up my hopes. Simon Jones, Michael Vaughn, Marcus 'Stresstcothick', the list goes on.

Now not even Pietersen is playing. They have one batsman left who is capable of hitting a boundary.

and another impressive performance by England today :up:

I wonder whether anything they do can even embarrass them even more :hmm:

england got bowled out for 110
lost by 9 wickets

apparently they thought having to cpmpete in a ODI was too much hard work and decided to restrict the workload to half a day :D

72-2 to 110 all out. Last 5 wickets for 7 runs. Oh Bugger.

The only way we'll get a competitive game out of the English is if the Australians put out their under-12s.

Hardly! Not that we played well. Not to say then that you only won because we played crap.... nah, you guys played well, outplayed us by yards.
:up:

Well done!

Yep, that cunning plan England have been carefully setting throughout the tour finally paid off, after lulling the Aussies into a false sense of security, to make them think we're soooooooooo shite at the game, they finally took their foot off the pedal and England eased to victory, in the immortal words of Hannibal from the A-Team, "I love it when a plan comes together!"

Back
Top Bottom