That 70s Show series finale =/

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watched it. I've always enjoyed the show - it gave me a lot of mindless laughs. :laugh:

It just seemed like a regular old episode to me. :shrug: It was pretty good, but yeah. Didn't really seem like a series ender. Despite that, I've enjoyed watching it over the years, and still watch reruns every now and then. :D

I thought the finale was satisfying although it kind of left what happened with Eric and Donna up in the air. I'm just glad Randy got the boot, I never really liked his character. The 8th season to me just didn't have the same magic as past seasons. But I'm glad Jackie and Fez got together. Fez liked her since the beginning. So it was fitting.

I'm a huge fan of the show. So I would say overall the ending was bittersweet. The show had run its course but I'll miss it ... time to buy the box sets. :D

Last edited:
^ hahah exactly. i want ALL of them.

i liked how Jackie and Fez ended up together too! ;]
but yeah, i really wished things with donna and eric didn't end that way. i'm glad randy got the boot, too. what's so special about that 70s show is the character development. everyone's got their own little quirks and stuff, and when they say or do something that's "totally them", it makes it even funnier. randy doesn't have any of that. he's boring, he's got no character, and quite frankly, he's pretty bland and non funny. i'm sorry, but the 8th season defnitely wasn't as great as the previous ones. topher grace and ashton kutcher make all the difference.

I love this show.. sad to see it end.

Yeah Jackie sure gets around doesnt she :eyebrow:

tuwie said:
^ hahah exactly. i want ALL of them.

i liked how Jackie and Fez ended up together too! ;]
but yeah, i really wished things with donna and eric didn't end that way. i'm glad randy got the boot, too. what's so special about that 70s show is the character development. everyone's got their own little quirks and stuff, and when they say or do something that's "totally them", it makes it even funnier. randy doesn't have any of that. he's boring, he's got no character, and quite frankly, he's pretty bland and non funny. i'm sorry, but the 8th season defnitely wasn't as great as the previous ones. topher grace and ashton kutcher make all the difference.

Yeah the 8th season was basically a letdown for me. It just seemed weird with people hanging out in Eric's basement even though he was gone.

I really wanted the finale to wrap up the loose ends but it just left more than before. Like even with Eric and Donna, they could have said something to each other about starting over again. Eric and Donna was basically what the show was about.

I don't know the more I think about it the more the finale sucked to me. It just kind of tarnished the show's legacy. It's almost like the other 7 seasons continuity was ruinied. I think when Eric and Donna were going to get married they should have ended it. When Eric split and didn't show up for the rehearsal I knew the show was going to get weird.

I still want to know where Fez is from too.:shrug:

^ heheheh he almost got me there with the Brazil gag ;]

i really did wish eric and donna would end up together. they didnt really go too much into the detail of why eric broke up with donna from africa. i didnt think that would happen =/ sorry, could i ask you a few questions? i watch the show as much as i can, but sometimes i miss out here and there for long blocks of time, especially with the recent stuff, so i don't know what's going on in a few cases.

what happened with the eric and donna wedding? the last episode i saw was the bachelor party/trailer park one, where donna wanted to live a in a trailer and eric felt bad for making her stay in point place. so i didn't know exaclty how they ended it, but i know they didnt get married....

and what was kitty's real objection to donna dating randy?

o, and what happened after Michael proposed to Jackie in the Forman living room? i only saw a snippet of that clip from watching "The Final Goodbye", but then i know Michael never gets married to Jackie...at least i think so.

lol sorry for all the questions =)

tuwie said:
^ heheheh he almost got me there with the Brazil gag ;]

i really did wish eric and donna would end up together. they didnt really go too much into the detail of why eric broke up with donna from africa. i didnt think that would happen =/ sorry, could i ask you a few questions? i watch the show as much as i can, but sometimes i miss out here and there for long blocks of time, especially with the recent stuff, so i don't know what's going on in a few cases.

what happened with the eric and donna wedding? the last episode i saw was the bachelor party/trailer park one, where donna wanted to live a in a trailer and eric felt bad for making her stay in point place. so i didn't know exaclty how they ended it, but i know they didnt get married....

and what was kitty's real objection to donna dating randy?

o, and what happened after Michael proposed to Jackie in the Forman living room? i only saw a snippet of that clip from watching "The Final Goodbye", but then i know Michael never gets married to Jackie...at least i think so.

lol sorry for all the questions =)

I missed a few episodes myself.

But I guess Eric tells the guys he doesn't want Donna to regret giving up her plans to marry him. So that's why he ditched the wedding rehearsal. Later I guess they decide to just figure things out so Donna decides to work at the radio station and Eric decides to do nothing that summer so he sells Donna's engagment ring to pay for his laziness.

I forget what the proposal was about. I think Kelso just decides he wants to marry Jackie because he thinks she wants to get married. Jackie thinks Kelso wants to get married too. They decide it would not be a good idea or something. I think Jackie takes a break from dating for awhile and discovers later she is in love with Fez.

I can't remember why Kitty doesn't approve of Randy I missed pretty much all of season 8. I refused to watch it. :D

MrsSpringsteen said:
Did they ever show the one w/ Greg and Peter Brady as gay lovers? I wanted to see that.

Yeah it was fuuny, Red was kind of taken back about the whole thing. But he said they were okay untill he found out they were Viking's fans not Packer's fans... then he threw them out of his house. Very funny scene.

Back
Top Bottom