Thank you Britian, thank you for Ali G!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DoctorGonzo

War Child
I've been nearly pissing myself laughing listening to his celebrity interviews!

To think, I used to randomly slip into an Ali G like character back in High School when I needed to lighten the mood.

Am I making any sense? I think not!

For real.

Respect

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ali G Translation
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I've bin nearly pissin myself laughin listenin to is celebrity interviews! To think, I used to randomly slip into an Ali G dig characta back in igh scool whun I needed to lightun da mood.

Am I makin any sense? I think not! fa real. respect

well at first yous made no sense but i think yous make sense now. yous should try da dialectiza.

.com
www.dialectizer.com brotha

[This message has been edited by Deathbear's Fly Girl (edited 10-31-2001).]

...wait till he hits the Europe Music Awards..he will take no prisoners..I'm glad he's making an impact outside of the UK
biggrin.gif

..I tried your little dialectizer Christine...actually made some of Diamond's threads make sense
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by ACROB@T (edited 10-31-2001).]

Hahahhaa!!

I dont think that's possible, seeing as there is no "DiamondDave" option as translation.

But, I am working on the SexyDiamondDialectizer as we speak.

wink.gif

ali g:

"hey! es you... madonna! ... can i be in your next video? cos i can sing real good; like a virgin! blah blah blah surgeon..."

Respect.

music makes the people come together.

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

People really need to download his interview with Posh Spice. The MP3 is availible at Audiogalaxy, and elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom