Thank you B&C

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I've always loved Tori, but thanks to B&C I found two other girls just as crazy for her (hi HG and joyful! :wave: ).

Hi! :wave:

*so ready for the new album and tour* :hyper:

Angela Harlem said:
SkeeK you introduced me to the Dresden Dolls. Class. I love it, thank you.

I was just going to ask around about The Dresden Dolls, wondering if some here had heard about it and what they think of the album. I've listened to it a bit yesterday in the record store, but wasn't sure yet. I know Girl Anachronism (got it on a couple of music magazine samplers) and Coin-Operated Boy (a radio DJ likes this song so he played it almost daily a couple of months ago).
After doing a search here on Interference, I saw that Skeek likes it and now you Angie. That says enough, now I really do want to have that record.

:hyper:

:love:

Marty

HeartlandGirl said:
Angie, I'm so glad you like Tori now. I've been listening to her a lot lately. Guess I'm excited for her new album!

And if the SSX thing ever falls through, let me know, and mofo or I can find you a copy here and send it on over. :)

I cant believe I missed this to say thank you the first time round!
Hopefully Sanity will put out and this CD will arrive before Easter. It's been months already. Just one more reason to love B&C
:love: B&C :love:

Marty, I hope you do like The Dresden Dolls. Johan described them as a uni band or something, but I reckon they're a bit theatre. :up:
Nice change I say, :wink:

Seriously Angela, we could get you that CD fairly easy. I just picked it up a few weeks back, myself. Let us know.

dresden dolls are big with the indie college crowd.

ja.

no joke.

i've only heard 'coin operated boy' (which i saw while flipping past MTV-U) and really didn't like it.

u2popmofo said:
Seriously Angela, we could get you that CD fairly easy. I just picked it up a few weeks back, myself. Let us know.

You guys are the coolest people. :hug:
I'm going to frighten Sanity once more by going in and asking for the last time if it's finally made its way from Sydney to the boonies. I dont know if I can wait til Easter lol.

IWB, you prefer talking german suitcases to Indie music, hmmm...

:cookiemonster:

today I can say:
thanks Bonochick for Ryan Adams
thanks HG for Placebo (mainly)
thanks Basstrap, Zoomerang, EP, mofo for a lot of bands...

in short, thanks B&C :up:

Angela Harlem said:
Marty, I hope you do like The Dresden Dolls. Johan described them as a uni band or something, but I reckon they're a bit theatre. :up:
Nice change I say, :wink:
uni band?
that sounds very unlike me really :D

I think I described them as watered down Zappa

:elmo:

College music then, I cant remember what level of tertiary music you described them as. You probably prefer talking german suitcases as well.
:fu:

Oh excuse me mr bush/mentals/tism/h&c/cat empire/long list of others i cannot think of due to your lack of gratitude :mad:

pfffffffft!

technicaly speaking I didn't learn of those bands in B&C though :madspit:

your excellent taste in music makes me horny though ja :up:

I do enjoy hearing of music here. I must admit I almost never remember where exactly it is that I hear of certain bands.. but yes thanks to all those who like good music, you make the world a better place!

And especially for all the Australians a year or so ago who put Nick Cave into my mind, because when I eventually started liking him, i liked him a LOT.

And since this is turning into a Dresden Dolls thread.. Oh I love 'em! Bit of a try before you buy band though.. a lot of people I know really do not like them. Thankfully there's lots of soundbytes on their website to try out.
They call themselves Brechtian Cabaret Punk. I call them delicious.

Back
Top Bottom