Texas, Queensland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna ask people earlier... How would you rate the track listings on U2's albums? Since half of us are all obsessed with DI and "flowtf" and segues and such...

I was gonna ask people earlier... How would you rate the track listings on U2's albums? Since half of us are all obsessed with DI and "flowtf" and segues and such...

Mostly terrible. U2 are pretty much the last people who should be judging and tracklisting their own work.

Now, here's the picture I was looking for:

f7616956.jpg

Boy, the ALR can get pretty boring sometimes. Ryan Adams versus Flaming Lips? I'd rather shoot my toes off one by one than listen to either of them.

BOSTON LEGAL'S BEEN CANCELED?!?!?!?! THERE'S ONLY GOING TO BE 13 MORE EPISODES?!?!?!?

I'm too distraught to even post the manatee pictures :scream::sad::(

Oh god, why did this ear pain have to come on when chemists are closed? I can't take this. This is agonising.

You watch the show :ohmy:

Well at least they KNOW going into it that this is the end. Least that means a decent finale, not a "Oh damn, we're in the middle of the season and have been canceled. What do we do?!" Finale.

And this past season was given seven emmy nominations too...I can see why they canceled it.

Damn it, the more I think about it, the more I fear that Denny (William Shatner) is going to die. I mean...it's kinda the only way they can end the show.

You watch the show :ohmy:

Well at least they KNOW going into it that this is the end. Least that means a decent finale, not a "Oh damn, we're in the middle of the season and have been canceled. What do we do?!" Finale.

And this past season was given seven emmy nominations too...I can see why they canceled it.

Why? But why? This is terrible news.

Why? But why? This is terrible news.

Because it doesn't get the ratings. But tbh ABC doesn't ADVERTISE the show, like, at all, and that pisses me off a good deal. I'm not sure on an exact reasoning for canceling it, except that the ratings have gone down with each season.

Even my jaw hurts. WTF.

Maybe I should call an after-hours doctor. I'm in so much discomfort. I can't even cook dinner.

Aw hell no. What'll they put on instead, some two season piece of crap?

Grrrrr.

Most likely a show that lasts 8 or 9 episodes before it gets the ax. I'm really pissed. Especially since it was apparently going to be a 20 episode season if they made a good showing with Emmy noms...WHICH THEY DID. And ABC still decided they're only getting 13. Which is crap, because the show needs 20 to go into Syndication!

Most likely a show that lasts 8 or 9 episodes before it gets the ax. I'm really pissed. Especially since it was apparently going to be a 20 episode season if they made a good showing with Emmy noms...WHICH THEY DID. And ABC still decided they're only getting 13. Which is crap, because the show needs 20 to go into Syndication!

Incidentally, do you have a link? Can't find anything online myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom