Testje - VII - Just say no to the Magic Bootin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ABEL said:
maybe we should do a rain dance? i can play my didjeridoo (i have 2 of them :wink: ) ! :laugh: well i can only kinda play it, and i guess that doesn't really do anything for rain doesn't it :reject:
:mad: So it is your fault we had to work in the rain the whole last month.

Lara Mullen said:
me too
i hope i pass first time.
everyone i know has done their test like 2 and 3 times. :|
Don`t forget, they drive on the wrong site in the UK. :wink:

LOL we just saw that movie Eurotrip and I couldn't stop laughing when the hooligans were driving to Paris and they were driving on the wrong side of the road and the main hooligan (Vinnie Jones) was yelling "Get on our side of the road you feckin wankers!"

Mullen-Girl said:
LOL we just saw that movie Eurotrip and I couldn't stop laughing when the hooligans were driving to Paris and they were driving on the wrong side of the road and the main hooligan (Vinnie Jones) was yelling "Get on our side of the road you feckin wankers!"
:laugh: Talking about typecasting. Vinnie Jones as hooligan. :up:

there were loads and loads of copies of "I ws Bono's doppleganger" in Dublin yesterday.Iwanted to buy a Picasso book that was the same weight as about 3 bricks. That would have been a silly thing to buy though. :up:

lmao yeah!! a Manchester United hooligan at that!

My hubby had to tell me that he had really played in the EPL. I was like oooooooohhhhh makes sense now LOL.

Mullen-Girl said:
lmao yeah!! a Manchester United hooligan at that!

My hubby had to tell me that he had really played in the EPL. I was like oooooooohhhhh makes sense now LOL.
Well, he did try to play in the premier league but he was more suspended than he was on the field.

Tomer said:

i'm tired too. i had to stay an hour late last nite at work :mad:
they originally asked me to stay 2 hours late which would have been midnite, but i told them i couldn't stay that late.
it wasn't even THAT busy! i only checked out 3 or 4 ppl in the hour that i was there and there were MAYBE 5 or 6 customers in the store, and when i originally wanted to go at my regular time, there was only one customer in my area :rolleyes:

i HATE working the evening shift. i'm definitely going to ask my day manager about staying late today and what exactly is approved over time. we're only supposed to have approved over time, and i just can't be staying till 11pm or 12 midnite every nite when i'm supposed to leave at 10pm. it's almost like that shift expects you to stay late and not take a lunch break. it's one thing if they were really busy but there weren't even any lines of customers waiting. :angry: the first nite i worked on that shift and said i was going to lunch, one of my co-workers said 'you're kidding!'.

sorry maybe i went on a little too much there but it made me mad :sigh:
[/end rant]

seems that after every MG :mad: smilies follows LOL or lmao

that might count for every smilie

if i close my eyes for 2 :yawn: minutes id be asleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom