Testje - shiny and new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ABEL said:

i still haven't gone to take a nap yet but i need too :mad:

i thought of you today missmaco, when i saw the huge schepps dairy balloon they have out there every year...the huge cow shaped one :lol:

:lol: :hug:

i love it when people think of me :wink:

Evening :wave:

Packing is hard. I have had to bring so much less than I wanted to - and I am using 2 peoples luggage allowance :lol:

I am finished now though :)

It is almost time for me to go and have my shower.

This will probably be my last post for a while. The next time you'll hear from me I'll be in Spain. I have lots to do tomorrow and Tuesday is the day which involves trips to the airport and generally relaxing and getting lots of shut eye before the hideous early morning flight. :crack:

:wave: Testjes :heart:

the soul waits said:
LOL Ageeth, no not yet, I just got home a while ago.

How's work?

its quiet now.. but at 5 i will have lots of work i think:huh:
and that is just the time i will get sleepy:der:

Lara Mullen said:
It is almost time for me to go and have my shower.

This will probably be my last post for a while. The next time you'll hear from me I'll be in Spain. I have lots to do tomorrow and Tuesday is the day which involves trips to the airport and generally relaxing and getting lots of shut eye before the hideous early morning flight. :crack:

:wave: Testjes :heart:

Miss you already :wave:

Safe travels to you :heart:

:yawn:

i get to go to the dentist in a couple hours and i don't wanna go :grumpy:
i have to get a crown :huh:
i'm still tired from being up early yesterday to go to the balloon festival.
and now i'm coming down with a cold too. :sigh:

but the balloon festival was fun :D

So, I´ve been taking belly dancing lessons for 2 weeks and the teacher told me: have you taken belly dancing lessons before? And I said: Not technically speaking. I´ve only copied what I´ve seen on telly. And she said: because you have very nice moves! :hyper:

By the way, guess who she is? The girl who used to dance during the Zooropa tour.

:hyper:

She did? :eyebrow:
I thought Morleigh danced during the Zooropa Tour. That's when she and Edge fell in love with eachother.
:shrug:

Whatever, I second the sentiments here. I want Flavia to dance! :drool:

:)

Back
Top Bottom