Testje, love and peace.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes dutchies, congrats again :D

How did you eat it, April?

I sort of eat them like Lu. I take a bite then eat the orange bit and chocolate then the sponge bit. how did you limit yourself to only eating one? :ohmy:

There's always a big debate here about whether they are cakes or biscuits because you findthem in the biscuit section but they have a sponge base and are called jaffa cakes. :lol:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Lara... look what I found at the grocery store tonight

342%3A7%3A4723232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3236%3E7%3B4%3E793%3EWSNRCG%3D323285%3A58796%3Cnu0mrj

:giggle:

I haven't tried them yet, but thought you must be notified immediately. :wink:

The search is now on :shifty:

We have a monster box in the cupboard,i looked inside and one packet is already gone! :ohmy:

i am currently eating one from the 2nd bag of 12
and then there's a 3rd bag with another 12

they are tesco jaffa cakes
i dont understand how all these companies can call them jaffa cakes though? :hmm: Like with sellotape there is only one company who calls it sellotape, all other companies have to call it like sticky tape even though people will call any sort of stick tape sellotape anyway. Do I make sense? :uhoh:

15 mins left on my ebay purchase

I hope I'm not pipped at the post :angry:

I won it! I was buying the Embrace album - the Good Will Out

I now own the complete Embrace collection, I bought most of it on ebay over the past 3 days. I've a bit of money on paypal I'd like to spend. :up:

and it was really cheap, I got them all for about £2 (the other 3 albums I don't own)

I love a great deal on ebay :up:

What sort of band is 'Embrace'

btw - I bought the Travis singles cd and it's great - I had never heard of them until you talked about them

Oh, I love Travis. :yes:

I've seen them twice now :heart: So good live

Embrace are kind of like Travis. Their new album is really good. Songs I recommend from it are: Gravity (written by Coldplay) and Out of Nothing oh and ashes, it's an upbeat tune. It took me a while to get into them. I haven't really heard the music on their older albums, just a few tunes. I hope I'm not wasting my paypal money :shifty: They also did a really good cover of D12's How come on BBC Radio One's Live Lounge. Bands come in and play some songs and the presenter, Jo Whiley makes them all do a cover.

I was talking about the overtime, sorry. That must have sounded rude if you thought I was talking about the Travis cd :laugh:

I used my music gift vouchers to get the new Mylo and Gwen Stefani albums. :heart:I'm also on the search for the KT Tunstall album (Eye to the telescope). They don't have it on our HMV. The HMV people have not heard of her. :slant: I reckon she'll be really huge this year. She's a bit like Dido/ Beth Orton.

:ohmy:

I was starting to get a bit sad everytime I heard them advertising the Veritgo tour on Cool fm but then I read Larry's letter and heard my Dad telling me he heard someone in the bank saying they wouldn't pay £300 to go to Dublin to see them, then I didn't feel so bad. I think I'm the only testje not going to see them, I'm not sure though.

I was working out last night how much we'd spend and for the train and tickets alone it would have been: £220 :yikes:

That would be really helpful for me to pay my uni fees this week,

It's really sad you had to give them up

I think you'll ge tickets for another show. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom