Testje, love and peace.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Popmartijn said:
At the moment I have tickets for MSG (!!! :hyper: ), and the 1st Dublin concert (!!!). I may try to find some tickets for the other 2 Dublin concerts. And then there are of course the Dutch shows in Amsterdam. General sale for those start on Saturday, so I think I'm going to camp out at a ticket outlet Friday night. :|

Why do the camp out thing? Expecting a problem with ticketmaster :laugh:

I will camp out also, with my brother, co-worker and a ex co worker. With a portable cooker :hyper:

fah said:
Why do the camp out thing? Expecting a problem with ticketmaster :laugh:

Yes.
Even in the Internet age, it is very common in the Netherlands to camp out for tickets in front of a ticket outlet. It's almost impossible to get on the site from home (when the sale starts that is), so the ticket outlets give a much better chance for tickets.
At the first sale for the Elevation concerts (before they were moved to a bigger venue) I was too late for tickets, even though I stood in line from 5:00 AM on (or something like that). The sale started at 10:00 AM. That won't happen to me this time. :mad:

*could get tickets for Bruce's only arena date in 2002 though, when he arrived at the post office around 8:30 AM*

Lots of girls here camp out for Westlife tickets for days. They have bbq's with them and everything. :crack:

fah said:
I found a banana in my daughter's backpack yesterday.

Lets just say I found it 'in time' :ohmy:

:lmao:

she's going to be that kid in high school who, on the last day of school, finds the mashed mangled banana that resided at the bottom of her locker all year long. :yikes:

fah said:
I found a banana in my daughter's backpack yesterday.

Lets just say I found it 'in time' :ohmy:

:ohmy:

You see the plastic things covering the feet on this ironing board?
Hotel%20Board.jpg

When I was 5, I was visiting my grandma and decided to take one of those plastic covers off and stick a partially peeled banana in it. She found it a few weeks later and it was not pretty :reject: :lmao:

Bono's American Wife said:

Hotel%20Board.jpg

When I was 5, I was visiting my grandma and decided to take one of those plastic covers off and stick a partially peeled banana in it. She found it a few weeks later and it was not pretty :reject: :lmao:

Not going to see U2 'cause of family priorities. I'm raising five, FIVE! kids and work part-time - no time (or $$$) for fun and games. :( :crazy:

Oh, and I'm addicted to blue crack... :eeklaugh:

Bono's American Wife said:

Hotel%20Board.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom