Testje in wonderland,...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's weird i can get in. my own forum still works too which is also invisionfree.

*points to sig* :shifty: :wink:

bammo2 said:
still can't get in.

which is annoying cos I've got lots of stuff I want to talk about. particularly in the Munch forum :shifty:

Same here.

:shifty:

I've never got to start a new Testje thread :(

I start them when I am really bored

Like today

This place is no fun.

I am missing out at the other Testje :sigh:

Do you ave ntlworld, Lu? Maybe it's something to do with our internet providers.

I love gossip :hyper:

i was out last night and had 2 drinks just. it was very boring out last night. i am going to a place on thursday for a birthday party in a new club that was glass floors, we are on the 3rd floor, all girls who were invitied were told not to wear skirts.

my sister phoned earlier and asked if she and gary could come out for lunch with me and my mum

me and mum figured there was a reason for them wanting to come along (they never come for sunday dinner)

there was talk a few weeks ago that there was a chance that helen might be pregnant, so me and mum are thinking 'ooooh there's obviously an announcement they want to make if they're coming for dinner'

It turns out that they just wanted to borrow the lawnmower

:grumpy:

I love when you guess why people might come to visit :laugh:

Do any of your siblings have children yet?

bammo2 said:

yes I've got ntlworld dialup

bloody ntl :down::down::down:

nthell more like :angry:

I have ntl broadband. I remember there was another time we couldn't get in. Maybe we should make a testje forum for when we cna't get into testje. Testje 3.

Lara Mullen said:
i was out last night and had 2 drinks just. it was very boring out last night. i am going to a place on thursday for a birthday party in a new club that was glass floors, we are on the 3rd floor, all girls who were invitied were told not to wear skirts.

:lmao:

the idea of glass floors terrifies me :yikes:

I'm petrified of heights though

Lara Mullen said:
I love when you guess why people might come to visit :laugh:

Do any of your siblings have children yet?

no. helen's the oldest (31) and got married 2 1/2 years ago. they want kids but helen's still studying for her MA

alex is 30 but has only been with his girlfriend for about 8 months (and she's only 18 :shocked: )

I am a spinster

:angry:

:lmao:

bammo2 said:

:hyper: Return of the Testje :hyper:

I wouldn't have a clue how to make a forum though

Me either, ABEL has a forum
We should visit it more often

bammo2 said:
I got an email from tom telling me I wil have to contact my ISP to get into testje

I don't know who to contact or what to say!!!!!!!!!!!

:scream::scream::scream:

I bet it's that ntlworld :mad:
If we're both using them and can't get in
feckers
their tv service also stops working whenevr it feels like it too :down:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom