Testje in wonderland,...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FizzingWhizzbees said:
That's very true. In that case, I'll revise my original statement: I would like to smoke other stuff in Amsterdam. The only problem with that sentence is that it makes it sound like Doozer was suggesting smoking a gay pride parade. :lol: :D

You don't know what they're doing on those canals.
I'll try to watch the news tomorrow night to find out if I can see any evidence.
:D

Popmartijn said:

You don't know what they're doing on those canals.
I'll try to watch the news tomorrow night to find out if I can see any evidence.
:D

:lol:

You know, I've spent the last ten minutes trying to find a stoned smiley with which to illustrate this thread. And I can't find one anywhere. :sad:

FizzingWhizzbees said:
:lol:

You know, I've spent the last ten minutes trying to find a stoned smiley with which to illustrate this thread. And I can't find one anywhere. :sad:

th_high.gif

Not that I've ever smoked it...

the soul waits said:

Gee, now I'm starting to doubt if you really went to a U2 concert for free. I think it was all your imagination and that you were just high as a kite somewhere in Amsterdam.

:p

Yes, I'm just...speculating, joking, that kind of thing.

I mean I'm just an innocent young college student, I wouldn't even know what to do with a spliff should one be handed to me. :wink:

Popmartijn said:

Gee, now I'm starting to doubt if you really went to a U2 concert for free. I think it was all your imagination and that you were just high as a kite somewhere in Amsterdam.

:p

:madspit:

Ask Greety!!! You're jealous. Jealousy Mc Jealouserson.
She tried to call you when we got in, by the way, but then she dropped her cellphone, lol.

Mind you, we could easily be st*ned just from hanging out outside at the Ajax-bar for hours on end before the gig, fumes-galore, people were lighting up all over the place!

Gotta love dutchie-land :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom