Testje in wonderland,...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ageeth said:

Hey Laura!!

Yes i am coming too!! I'll be there...
So you wont be the only girl! :wink:

:hyper:

That's great, Ageeth :claphands:
I missed you on MSN the other day too, when I came back you were away and then I had to go out. :grumpy:

I didn't want to be the only girl.
No offence, Marty. I liked you in Dublin. :D

Popmartijn said:

Well, the canal parade is on Saturday (so Laura, if you're arriving early tomorrow...), but the whole Gay Pride weekend started yesterday.
I guess there are lots of gay people in Amsterdam and there is lots of Pride, so you need a four-day weekend for it. :D

I arrive at 1 I think. :D
I heard about the Gay Pride thing. It means I can't go on a canal boat. Everyone is trying to put me off doing the touristy things. I want to do the touristy things. :angry:

Lara Mullen said:

I arrive at 1 I think. :D
I heard about the Gay Pride thing. It means I can't go on a canal boat. Everyone is trying to put me off doing the touristy things. I want to do the touristy things. :angry:

Just a reason to come back again! :wink:

Popmartijn said:

:hug:

And I didn't say we'd have to enter the BK, just be in front on it, at the platform side.
:)

Not that place, Marty. Not that place.
:D

I will remind you on Sunday :up:

I have already met you though, Marty. I know that you live up to your infamous reputation. :hug:

I don't know what I will do on Saturday. I want to go for pancakes though, I read a lot about pancakes! And then I will do some more eating in the evening, followed by drinking, and more drinking. I will fill the rest of the day with some fun trip anyway. :yes:
And I am going on a canal ride on Monday so far.
And I can't do anything on Tuesday because I leave on Tuesday. It's too short a trip really. I knew I should have booked for a longer stay to begin with, I'm sorry I didn't, the flights were so cheap back when I booked this and 7 months later they are £120 ( :ohmy: ) :(

Ageeth said:

Just a reason to come back again! :wink:

I do reckon I'll be back sometime :up:
If just to annoy you all :D

I still haven't packed, I still don't know what to wear or what to bring. I do have my suitcase opened ready to be packed though.
Is it still raining over there?
And Ageeth, could I survive wearing flip flops in Amsterdam ( Iread you can't wear heels because of the cobbled streets) because my feet get swollen on the plane and I like to let my feet breathe. :hmm:

Ok, I need to go wash some clothes now

It was fun dropping by

Hi to all the Testjes I missed.
I am glad you can come Marty & Ageeth
You better go, Tommie :D

Bye everyone, I might pop in again sometime. I don't really have anything interesting to share right now though, all I do is laze around the house these days wishing I could find a job and worrying about moving away :D

Bye
:wave:

Lara Mullen said:

I do reckon I'll be back sometime :up:
If just to annoy you all :D

I still haven't packed, I still don't know what to wear or what to bring. I do have my suitcase opened ready to be packed though.
And Ageeth, could I survive wearing flip flops in Amsterdam ( Iread you can't wear heels because of the cobbled streets) because my feet get swollen on the plane and I like to let my feet breathe. :hmm:

I never wear high heels Laura.. My feet are hurting when i think about high heels.. i should wear comfortable shoes..
And yes its still raining :madspit:

Last edited:
Doozer61 said:
long beach, california. it is a souther coastal city about 15 miles from los angeles.

i think i've been there
But i am not sure anymore...i've seen a few places there :)

Last edited:
Lara Mullen said:

Not that place, Marty. Not that place.
:D

I will remind you on Sunday :up:

Oh, you mean that other place? :D
Well, I've never been there, so I only know from hearsay... :uhoh:

Lara Mullen said:

Well, since you only be here for a few days, I suggest not to pack too much.

Yes, it's raining here. :( You'd feel immediately at home. ;)

And flip-flops? :yikes:

OK, I won't go there... :)

Do those pink&white-polka-dot comfy shoes let your feet breathe? :sexywink:

:hyper:

Saw some fellow Dutchies posting in here.
Thought I give a shout out:

HOI!!

*runs away quickly before disturbing the flow of the conversation any futher*

Popmartijn said:
I thought so...

But then you're not doing stuff. Then you're smoking it. :wink:

That's very true. In that case, I'll revise my original statement: I would like to smoke other stuff in Amsterdam. The only problem with that sentence is that it makes it sound like Doozer was suggesting smoking a gay pride parade. :lol: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom