Testje in wonderland,...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ageeth said:
we have to go to Rotterdam! On Sunday there is a formula 1 in the city...:wink:

I prefer Amsterdam this coming Sunday.
BTW, don't forget your pink & leather clothes, piercings and latex boots. It's apparently Gay Pride weekend in Amsterdam.
:sexywink:

Popmartijn said:

I prefer Amsterdam this coming Sunday.
BTW, don't forget your pink & leather clothes, piercings and latex boots. It's apparently Gay Pride weekend in Amsterdam.
:sexywink:

Is it??? woohooo i like that! :dancing: :love:

Popmartijn said:
And Sunday...

:hyper:

My hotmail is not working so I can't email you guys :angry:

So, I had to come here to annoy you :D

Hoi Ageeth, are you coming too? Don't worry about the language thing by the way, we'll get them all to translate for us and I have problems with English myself. :D

I try and practise Dutch, I think I probably know about 5 words by now - I'm slow :D

Lara Mullen said:
'ello dandy

i miss you testjes :wave:

:hug:

We miss you too. Luckily we can see you on Sunday! :hyper:

Ageeth, Johan and me are coming for sure and Tom is almost sure.

Should be a blast.
:dance:

Ageeth said:
i love gays... so also the gay parade!!

gezellig!:yes:

but maybe a problem for my parking
isnt it on saturday?

Well, the canal parade is on Saturday (so Laura, if you're arriving early tomorrow...), but the whole Gay Pride weekend started yesterday.
I guess there are lots of gay people in Amsterdam and there is lots of Pride, so you need a four-day weekend for it. :D

i am seeing you this weekend, cassis :D
that is much better than talking to you through a screen, i reckon :up:

Oooh, are you guys meeting up? How cool! Laura, where do you live and what are you doing in Holland?

You're gonna meet the infamous Cassis! :drool:

Popmartijn said:

We miss you too. Luckily we can see you on Sunday! :hyper:

Ageeth, Johan and me are coming for sure and Tom is almost sure.

Should be a blast.
:dance:

I heard about your suggestion of where to meet at Centraal Station, Marty :lol: :shifty:

I have to get up at the crack of dawn on Sunday and I bet I get hardly any sleep on Saturday, I envisage lots of drinking and I can never sleep well when I drink :drool:
And tonight I'll be so nervous about flying I won't be able to sleep either :D

Lara Mullen said:
I heard about your suggestion of where to meet at Centraal Station, Marty :lol: :shifty:

I have to get up at the crack of dawn on Sunday and I bet I get hardly any sleep on Saturday, I envisage lots of drinking and I can never sleep well when I drink :drool:
And tonight I'll be so nervous about flying I won't be able to sleep either :D

And I didn't say we'd have to enter the BK, just be in front on it, at the platform side.
:)

Lara Mullen said:

My hotmail is not working so I can't email you guys :angry:

So, I had to come here to annoy you :D

Hoi Ageeth, are you coming too? Don't worry about the language thing by the way, we'll get them all to translate for us and I have problems with English myself. :D

I try and practise Dutch, I think I probably know about 5 words by now - I'm slow :D

Hey Laura!!

Yes i am coming too!! I'll be there...
So you wont be the only girl! :wink:

the soul waits said:
Oooh, are you guys meeting up? How cool! Laura, where do you live and what are you doing in Holland?

You're gonna meet the infamous Cassis! :drool:

I live in Ireland, soon to be Spain, and I am going to Holland for a little break. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom