testje: Episode V - The Testjes Strike Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its very small rono, i could send it on msn if you like....

but abel syas she has it for 4 years and never paid anything

episode v already? 2000 posts in how many days? I never noticed just how fast testje was running before? I know I must have added about 40 to that. And now I'm adding another one
:lmao: woops :lmao: I've just had a nice visit home. We listened to U2 best of on the drive back.
I don't have mirc anymore, that is what i used when i hung around it Interference chat. It was better than java applet but I can't recall why now..** these things I think.
I see Elvis needs 2 grand to buy a new server :reject: I hope I can contribute. I suppose I'll send over my 2005 membership fee at the same time. That should work out. It's only about $1500 Aussie isn't it? That shouldn't cost too much each? is there 500 regulars...is that only $3 each? me and maths :rolleyes:
I have to go. Take care y'all. New U2 soon.:hyper: I am getting excited to the core about this.
**stands on chair** U2!!woooo:)

edited cause I got my ircs and MIRCs and java apple thingies mixed up. All that u2 excitement...seriously, **shucks** U2:)

Last edited:
im here for 2 months now
2800 posts

that means in 6 more months i gotalmost 11000 posts if i go this way

school :down:

beli said:
so its free so come over
Neh, it is just to dangerous for me. The real reason for not going to chat boxes is , to fast for my english, to much rubish and it costs to much spare time.

:reject:

sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomer said:
marty what else is on your to do list?

- watch the Belgian GP Formula 1
- install new version of OS
- do the laundry
- make dinner
- clean the house

I thought I had a vacation! :crazy:

:wink:

my planning: play games with my 10yr old nephew

cousin, sorry

Status