testje: Episode V - The Testjes Strike Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunatly, we didn't take any. :(

We'll have to do that next time.

On the other hand, I did do my groceries already.
I think I'll have a good dinner, chicken curry thingie with yoghurt. Or something like that... :)

ylimeU2 said:
Unfortunatly, we didn't take any. :(

We'll have to do that next time.

:down:

But Emily, could you please answer this question for me: Does Christina LOLs as much in real life as she does here? ;)

:hyper:

:hmm: She does laugh a lot, maybe not quite as much as she does here, though. LOL

I had a great time. I'd never met anyone from the internet and I was a little nervous, but MG is very nice. We talked quite a bit about U2 and some other stuff. And the band was amazing. It was a fun night. :D

ylimeU2 said:
We talked quite a bit about U2 and some other stuff.

You don't have to hide it, you were gossiping about other Interference people. :sexywink: I know you did, because that's always what happens when Interferencers meet. :D

:p

Seriously, though, we really didn't talk too much about other Interferencers. And nothing bad.

Why am I still here? I have a huge "to do" list today. Well, really for the rest of the week. I'm lazy. :D

ylimeU2 said:
Why am I still here? I have a huge "to do" list today. Well, really for the rest of the week. I'm lazy. :D

Those could have been my words... :D

*wearing his Elevation cap for the first time in years again*

morning testjes :wave: :yawn:

i should clean my apartment too, but i too like to procrastinate. i also need to get my car inspected which is now past due. :huh:

i think MG is trying to confuse us :shifty: :wink:

Popmartijn said:
Well, I finally did bite the bullet and now my first floor is clean. :D
Only the ground floor left... :|

that was quick! my apartment will take days, or weeks lol. :reject:

maybe i should hire you to clean my apartment :wink:

:yikes: fah!!! a 7:30 dentist appointment? who would go to the dentist at 7:30 lol!!! :hug:

Popmartijn said:

You don't have to hide it, you were gossiping about other Interference people. :sexywink: I know you did, because that's always what happens when Interferencers meet. :D

:p

When I met bammo we didn't gossip about Interference ppl until we went to the 2nd pub, we gossiped in the bathroom and when we came out a girl said "I dunno what you're talking about but it sounds fun". I just smiled at her. :up:

Yeah, a 730 appointment this morning and tomorrow the other 2 have appointments at 9 am and 10 am.

I have to get all these appointments before they go back to school. Yesterday was hair cutting day. :dance:

I think we are going to go to IKEA today :hmm:

im going to dublin on the 8am train tomorrow
:lol: it will kill me getting up at 6.30.
:up:
i got loads of euros today
:drool:

we're supposed to be getting an IKEA here in dallas. i dont think it's open yet, but i'm looking forward to it :up: :hyper:

ooh, i like this, and only $59.

24180_PE109058_S3.jpg

Last edited:
we have an IKEA in Glasgow I think
They do day trips over to it and sometimes do special offers in the paper.
One journalist wrote an article about it and the people on her minibus had bought too much furniture :lol:

ABEL said:
that was quick! my apartment will take days, or weeks lol. :reject:

maybe i should hire you to clean my apartment :wink:

I have a small house. :)
Then again, I only dusted off some furniture and used the vacuum cleaner.

:yikes: fah!!! a 7:30 dentist appointment? who would go to the dentist at 7:30 lol!!! :hug:

Depends on how late I have/want to be at work. If it's early, I'd do it. I prefer 7:30 over 15:00 (or 11:00, etc.). Not when I was in university though... :shifty:

We have an IKEA here in Utrecht.
And one in Amsterdam.

Does this reminds me that I need to go again? :hmm: Maybe.

The last time I went to an IKEA I got a speeding ticket on the way home. :grumpy:

We have 2 IKEA stores here :huh:

Gotta go....it looks like IKEA today :yes:

Breakfast before 11am is only $1 - scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns and a croissant. This sounds too good to be true :|

Hey! I'm now looking a bit through old files on CD's that I brought with me (and that were stored on my parents' computer) and what do I find? Two pictures of the Dutch Interference meeting of 2002 (with Sulawesigirl). :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom