Temple Bar-Steaks are on the House!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found one with 4 connections that will get me there tomorrow evening for only $1,200

I wish they had just canceled my flight last night because other airlines had some flights leave this morning. I could have been on my way

redkat said:
I found one with 4 connections that will get me there tomorrow evening for only $1,200

I wish they had just canceled my flight last night because other airlines had some flights leave this morning. I could have been on my way

For $1200 you should get 8 connections! What a ripoff.

Sorry Kat. I was looking forward to meeting you. Now I'll just have to go back to stalking you in the shadows so as to not "violate" the "restraining" "order" you took out "against" me.

Newark is across the river. Very close to Manhattan.

Kat, Newark is close. 45 minutes, air train goes right to Penn, there are buses that go to Penn or Grand Central.

I'm free tomorrow, Kat, shockingly enough. :)

I've stopped looking it's too frustrating. There are a few flights that will get me there tomorrow morning but they're over $1,000 and most have layovers and ridiculous travel time.

One will take me from OC to San Fran<layover 3 hours> then to LA tomorrow and on to NYC :lol:

Was she just starting to feel sick? She should take some airborne. :(

The girl I talked to on the flight to Indy was cool - I told her I'm not contagious anymore and she said she drinks oj everyday so she'll be fine. :lol:

I can't tell you guys how happy I am to be here in Indy, though, seriously. If I would have had to have gone home I would have cried. (And cursed a blue streak, but mostly would have cried.)

What a bummer with the weather! :slant:

I'm so sorry you can't make it Kat.

The weather here is horrible. I live on a hill so it makes it much worse. It was really a blast to climb up it tonight. :|

Apparently, Snow's Hartford flight got cancelled, so they are driving to NYC. They're stopping for the night soon, and will arrive tomorrow. I'm sure she'll be on later to elaborate. She and P are 2 intrepid ladies, I'll give 'em that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom