Temple Bar-Steaks are on the House!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Where the hell were you Saturday night? :mad:

Snow asked where you were and you txt'd back "In a bar with boys" or something. After you narrowed it down so adeptly, I spent the next three hours trying to figure out just which bar you were in. I ran out of time before I found the right one.

I was in the city from 5 til 10 or so. I had to get back to the baby and the wife. The baby still cries a lot, I felt bad for my wife. I couldn't stay late, and there's no trains from 11:30 t0 1:30 where I live. Looks and sounds like you had fun.

friggin PC bullcrap... i'm trying to put together an openhouse slideshow for sunday and getting a song to put as a backing track... i wanted to use the killers - enterlude/when you were young which synched up perfectly... but of course i can't use it after the realization that they say "jesus" about 20 times during the song and it might offend.

ugh.

April in a bar with boys. Who would have thought? ;)

So??? :hyper:

Headache, for what it's worth, I don't think the word/name in and of itself would be offensive for people of other religions or atheists. :shrug:

Bri! :hug:

details from the NYC crew!?!?

Oddly the weather affected my entire weekend I ended up with an old friend who was around only due to his family getting stuck in NYC

Is a palindrone like some sort of slavish devotee of Michael Palin's? "Oh, here comes Michael and his sychopantic cadre of drones. They're, if you will, Palindrones. Ha!"

I do like palindromes, though. I like the complex ones like Huh or Pop.

I'm working from home again today. This time because I woke up around 4am, and that's right when the puking began.

Funny thing is, Kat, that when I used to drink a little, and even now on the rare occasions that I do, I never got/get hungover. I either wake up sober, or still drunk, never hungover. :) Always found that a 5am breakfast, a lot of water and 2 tylenol helped out, but that's just me.

I think it was something I ate. It'll pass. Gives me time to post here, working from home. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom