Temple Bar-Now Serving Food and Snowbunnys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:
I'm liking the drink :up:

I don't have human television. I'm up for it if you wanna send it

NSW :madwife:
get your ass outta the house and enjoy. I'm guessing you can sleep in tomorrow give yourself a reason :)

Well bars become bloody mary bars in the morning esp. around here the beach bars do. It's a regular routine for my brother and his girlfriend. i need to spend a weekend with him

You know what? You're right. I'll catch up with you guys later if anyone is on or tomorrow as I watch football (sorry for the sports reference).

Bye, all.

No spoken words said:

You know what? You're right. I'll catch up with you guys later if anyone is on or tomorrow as I watch football (sorry for the sports reference).

Bye, all.

:applaud:
*thinks of becoming motivational speaker

I've never had an orgasm

RavenBlue said:
I had an orgasm for the first time a couple weekends before... :ohmy:

The drink I mean :wink:

It was tasty.

I wish you hadn't qualified this statement by mentioning the drink part....

They are tasty though!!

Juniors won today eh RB?
^---pure Canadian talk:drool:

redkat said:

:applaud:
*thinks of becoming motivational speaker

I've never had an orgasm

you really should be one, you're so damn motivational and stuff.

I read the second line out of context and was gonna be like :ohmy: clever, very very clever. :tsk:

can you please motivate me to get off the damn internet and watch the movie i'm planning to watch?

i'm so addicted to the internet, i procrastinate and put off things that I *want* to do. what the hell is my issue? :(

redkat said:
now that I know it burns I'm not sure I want one

I know, it's not the nice exhausting chafy kind of burn.

You should still try one though..I hate Baileys, but I love me a good orgasm :yes:

Yes big :applaud: for the Canadian junior hockey team. It helped that there were two maritimers on the team as well.. it makes you root even harder. That shootout the other day was so nervewracking

VG you're listening to sgt.peppers :drool:

now go watch your damn movie

If I had a movie I'd watch it :(

think of all those people without movies and watch it in our honor

VertigoGal said:

you really should be one, you're so damn motivational and stuff.

I read the second line out of context and was gonna be like :ohmy: clever, very very clever. :tsk:

can you please motivate me to get off the damn internet and watch the movie i'm planning to watch?

i'm so addicted to the internet, i procrastinate and put off things that I *want* to do. what the hell is my issue? :(

You've been online and didn't contribute to needlessly bumping up the post count in the last bar near the end?????????? :tsk:

Kat - I just sent 3 tunes.

Eh, good job to the juniors up there in Canada, they really got the job done, eh, lotta hard work paid off for em, eh? Good to see a good bunch of kids like that go out and bring it home for their country, eh?

Does that sound Canadian? That's how Canadians sound to me.

UberBeaver said:
Kat - I just sent 3 tunes.

Eh, good job to the juniors up there in Canada, they really got the job done, eh, lotta hard work paid off for em, eh? Good to see a good bunch of kids like that go out and bring it home for their country, eh?

Does that sound Canadian? That's how Canadians sound to me.

Leave out the first Eh and it's better :grudginglyapprove:

snowbunny00774 said:

Leave out the first Eh and it's better :grudginglyapprove:

Ahhh. Dammit. Thanks. I need to get it perfect for when I have to infiltrate. See down here we start sentences when addressing people with a sound like "ayy" or "yo", I just assumed the northern version was "eh". Good advice, thanks.

Did you ever listen to those Death Cab tunes? I can send some to you if you want.

not only do I procrastinate but I'm ADD with my internet...anyway I'm back. except I'm leaving in a second.

I'll watch it in your honor kathie. :yes:
yeah I was listening to sgt. peppers thats funny, I didn't even think about it but it was on our umm "mix" for last night.

best. mix. ever. seriously. :drunk:

talking heads- psycho killer
vitamin c- graduation song
no doubt- don't speak
elton john- tiny dancer
natalie imbruglia- torn
weezer- island in the sun
jewel- hands
shakira- hips don't lie
don mclean- the day the music died
christina- beautiful
oasis- champagne supernova