Temple Bar-Even if you cannot hear my voice I'll be right beside you dear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank jeebus. Our office is closing now because of the snow. :D I can't wait to get home and curl up in front of my fireplace with my new book.

See you all later! :wave:

Snow's here!!! :hyper:

Oh you mean 'snow' as in the white, fluffy stuff, that works it's way from the top to the ground...which I guess could still describe 'our' snowbunny too :eyebrow:

April won't last past the end of the month...trust me :macdevil:

redkat said:
if i pick that date, don't you have to pick a different date? I'm new to betting but I thought that's how it worked

Not if agree with you. We just need to have a third party bet against us, then we split their money. And if no one takes our action, then I keep everything.

Life has been unbelievably nuts. Worse than usual, even. In fact, thinking back 6 months or so, I used to have a fairly placid life. Those were the days.

Anyway, hey everyone. :wave:

Slutfest. The one thing that keeps me going. :drool:

Well, I'm home. It took me an hour and a half to do a 15 minute drive, plus I got rear-ended. :sigh: At least it wasn't my fault, but I'm still a bit shaken up. I'm just about to pour myself a couple of very stiff drinks. I fucking hate the snow (the white stuff). :angry:

VintagePunk said:
Life has been unbelievably nuts. Worse than usual, even. In fact, thinking back 6 months or so, I used to have a fairly placid life. Those were the days.

Anyway, hey everyone. :wave:

Slutfest. The one thing that keeps me going. :drool:

You and slutfest keep me going :drool:

Cat'cha all later :wave:

I'm not sure, kat. I was so flustered, but I did get all the necessary info. Most people in our province are insured by the same company that has a stupid monopoly, so as long as she has insurance everything will be okay. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom