Temple Bar: Beav and Elfa's Excellent NY Adventure...MUYFA!?!?!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest, I've cried...real tears, twice now watching this. I want to turn it off, but I just can't. I don't understand what the fuck they're doing. This isn't the team I've been watching all year :sigh:

No it is the same team. I assume you are feeling a lot like I did the time in high school I decided to enter a hip hop dance competition in an inner city school district.

I had been dancing to a lot of Yo MTV Raps in my living room and really tearing shit up. My mom said I was the craziest dancer she'd ever seen.

I entered the comp with a lot of confidence, but they didn't even let me finish my first song. Someone yelled, "Get off the stage Vanilla."

That shit was embarrassing.

No it is the same team. I assume you are feeling a lot like I did the time in high school I decided to enter a hip hop dance competition in an inner city school district.

I had been dancing to a lot of Yo MTV Raps in my living room and really tearing shit up. My mom said I was the craziest dancer she'd ever seen.

I entered the comp with a lot of confidence, but they didn't even let me finish my first song. Someone yelled, "Get off the stage Vanilla."

That shit was embarrassing.

I see where you're going with this story, and you're probably right. It's just hard to believe that we're really this bad, but the evidence is pretty damning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom