Temple Bar: Beav and Elfa's Excellent NY Adventure...MUYFA!?!?!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Louden :)

I too crashed last night. VP what's happening to us :(

Yesterday was one of the most genuinely fun days I've had in a very, very long time. I actually can't remember the last time I had that much clean, innocent, no strings attached fun :D

We came third in the scavenger hunt despite starting 30 mins after everyone else, and were the only team to actually have no printed from the internet items (which I think is cheating), we went and took pictures of those things and killed ourselves running around the city. I think I committed every parking violation (except parking reserved for disabled people and expectant moms of course), it was interesting seeing cashiers faces in a few stores (yes, I really only need 6 coffee beans :) ) and lots of people were really helpful (random strange guy who didn't actually agree to do it but still let us put a dress on him in the middle of Western's campus when his girlfriend volunteered him lol).

W played other games etc. later, which was again lots of fun, and finished with a potuck :drool: and bonfire. I was ready for bed at 10 :reject:

Jillian and I won the best team name :The Fluffinators ( :happy: :angry:)
I had no say in it, and I hate it.

/recap of day that no one asked for.

That sounds awesome! :hi5:

A jolly good time and all that.
Who was this organized by?

Annnd, :lol: at your team name. :cute:

That sounds awesome! :hi5:

A jolly good time and all that.
Who was this organized by?

Annnd, :lol: at your team name. :cute:

Hi Bri :wave:
My dragon boat club & the yacht club we're based out of organized it. They did a fantastic job :applaud:

yeah, I'm not fond of it. my not agreed to by me nickname on the team is fluffy because of my summer hair and Jillian thought it would be cute. annoying, but we got more prizes because of it :happy:

My Dad just told me he booked new york flights for himself and his girlfriend this morning. Guess what dates :|
Mia, you might as well try to come then too, although you've already had your fill of my family :Iwanttousehappyherebuti'vealreadyusedit:

Where are you lunching Mia - the UN still?

I'm glad TB are winning cos the rest of my games are in the toilet :angry:

My Dad just told me he booked new york flights for himself and his girlfriend this morning. Guess what dates :|
Mia, you might as well try to come then too, although you've already had your fill of my family :Iwanttousehappyherebuti'vealreadyusedit:

Where are you lunching Mia - the UN still?

Haha what are the odds? I liked being with your family! They're so laid back. LOL I enjoy hanging out with any family that isn't mine ;)

Well I'd like to lunch at the UN, I hear their cafeteria has a delish falafel platter. But I think Beav is still Bono-scouting, so we'll probably have to go wherever Bono is and pretend we didn't know he was there. You know how it goes. It's gonna look real silly when he goes into a Steakhouse and Elfa and I just stare at each other while Beav gnaws on the meat while darting his eyes around.

yeah, I'm not fond of it. my not agreed to by me nickname on the team is fluffy because of my summer hair and Jillian thought it would be cute. annoying, but we got more prizes because of it :happy:

Anything that results in more prizes is a wonderful thing.

And I mean, c'mon you are a bunny ( a snow bunny apparently), thus fluffy does seem to be a rather appropriate name. It all appears perfectly logical to me. :p

I now want to do a scavenger hunt however. It sounds like tons of fun and craziness.
Btw, that old lady is hilarious.

And how are you doing today, and what is this about flight bookings?

Haha what are the odds? I liked being with your family! They're so laid back. LOL I enjoy hanging out with any family that isn't mine ;)

Well I'd like to lunch at the UN, I hear their cafeteria has a delish falafel platter. But I think Beav is still Bono-scouting, so we'll probably have to go wherever Bono is and pretend we didn't know he was there. You know how it goes. It's gonna look real silly when he goes into a Steakhouse and Elfa and I just stare at each other while Beav gnaws on the meat while darting his eyes around.

God, I hope Bono is ok. :uhoh:

The odds were pretty strong actually - I think he was jealous that Liz(my aunt) & P & I were going to be there :hug:

Well I hope you get to meet him, you should offer to pass things along for people :cute:

I now want to do a scavenger hunt however. It sounds like tons of fun and craziness.
Btw, that old lady is hilarious.

And how are you doing today, and what is this about flight bookings?

Ooooh, maybe during the weekend ITH next year I'll organize a little one for us. The only that sucks about that is not being able to play :angry:

I'm good - another thrilling Sunday you know. :rolleyes:

Are you studying today or taking time out?

The odds were pretty strong actually - I think he was jealous that Liz(my aunt) & P & I were going to be there :hug:

Well I hope you get to meet him, you should offer to pass things along for people :cute:

Are you all meeting up with each other then? That's too funny.
Is there something you want me to give him? Perhaps I can get him to sign empty cans of Keith's...because I have plenty! :p

Awww, good luck kidnapping Bono Mia! :cute:

Ooooh, maybe during the weekend ITH next year I'll organize a little one for us. The only that sucks about that is not being able to play :angry:

I'm good - another thrilling Sunday you know. :rolleyes:

Are you studying today or taking time out?

That would be awesome. :love:
If you wanted to cause some mayhem, one of the collection items should be Bono.

You not getting to play is not cool tho, perhaps there is a way around this. :hmm:

Sundays are too close to monday. :angry:

Annd, I'm putting together a powerpoint thing for a presentation I have tomorrow, but mostly I'm just being unproductive. :happy:

what the hell??? I leave and all the games go to shit :(

The only game I really agonized over was O Vs SD and I actually crossed out Oakland :angry:

Buffalo better get it's act together.

An assassins Bills fan friends are more important :angry:

I'm not cheering for Dallas. I just need them to win :torn:

annnnddd I figured seeing as I need something to do/somewhere to go over Thanksgiving, I'll see where the Bills are playing and maybe make that work.
Forgot that's our bye week of course :angry:

My heart is torn about the Jets. I know I'm supposed to like the team, not the guy....but I can't help but get excited everytime I see them win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom