Tell Me!!! Tell Me Everything Now! Interview Thread......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to be a giraffe...I was just watching something on discovery..I really think they are an amazingly beautiful creature that doesn't get the attention it deserves:drool: ...ok putting my giraffe obsession aside..I could never be one, the plains of Africa would scare the crap out of me:yikes:....I think I would be a lemur.

same

Dismantled said:
I really want to be a giraffe...I was just watching something on discovery..I really think they are an amazingly beautiful creature that doesn't get the attention it deserves:drool:.

same

Too true! I think giraffes are such gorgeous creatures. :drool:
:hmm: Animal, animal...I think I'd quite like to be a...DOLPHIN. That just appeals to me somehow :shrug:

^giraffe love:love:
:wink:

if I had to chose again it would be a sea creature...like a dolphin or possibly a minke whale:heart:

^ Hey Dis :wave:

I too would be a dolphin

Who is your favorite non-U2 Band?

Fiona Apple :confused: i've never heard of them! Where are they from?

My fav band apart from U2 is most definitely the Beatles :bow: :rockon: :applaud: John Lennon :heart:

What type of person do you find sexy?

Oh i think i realised but where's she from?

Confidence, humour and energy are soooo sexy! :drool:

What would your fav supergroup look like?

I'm a geek - Total with strawberries & light vanilla soy milk

What type of dog do you have?

^OMG! Thats what I have for breakfast too:nerd::hyper::drool:

I have 2...both are rescued mutts:cute: one is a husky, lab, possible pittbull..curly tailed:huh: fat I have no idea kinda dog:lmao: and the other is a beagle/german shepard mix:heart:

same

I don't have a dog anymore, but growing up we had the most beautiful black lab crossed with a blue heeler. He was such a wonderful dog. :love:

Did you used to climb trees when you were a kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom