Tell me something true..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elevation2u

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
about yourself, that I don't know..come on, just give me a random fact..I'm not asking for dark secrets here.

for example I have a subscription to both Rolling Stone & Spin..

I love bringing in the mail

I can't stand the emo fad:mad:

i'm bored right now. i hate people. i like music.

oh wait. something you don't know. hmmm. that's a bit tougher. i don't know what exactly you know about me. and whatever information i divulge about myself, there very well may be someone at this site who knows it already.

i've got an ipod, orange foam stress chicken, 4 copies of a bridge 9 records cd sampler, my watch, wallet, discman, tv remote, and bottle of ice tea all in front of me on the desk.

and i'm listening to CCR.

i have no idea who alan jamison is. i know who the IF alan jaimison is, i don't know who the real one is.

MrsSpringsteen said:
I'm almost 5'10"

I have green eyes

I like nice people

:flirt:

random fact?

i hate jewellry. actually, i hate wearing unnecessary stuff. and i especially hate watches because always either lose them or break them.

:angry:

I was born with an extra hole in my head. Really. I have a small hole where my ear meets my head(you can actually see it in the profile picture in here). I don't know where it leads, but you can place an earring in it.

Maybe I was tagged as a newborn...:hmm:

i hate getting things out of my pocket when i'm sitting down.

for instance, when odering in a drive thru and trying to get out my wallet:mad:

i do everything righty except throw a football and write.
yet, I consider myself a lefty.:eyebrow:

Numb1075 said:

i do everything righty except throw a football and write.
yet, I consider myself a lefty.:eyebrow:

i'm the exact opposite. i do everything lefthanded except for throw things and write. and i consider myself to be righthanded.

I haven't worn makeup but for 4 times in my entire life.

My hair hasn't been down (as in, out of a ponytail) in over 4 years.

My hair used to be red, then blond, then almost white, and now it is dark brown. All naturally.

I'm allergic to a lot of stuff.

Fruit, Nuts, Make Up, chlorine, dog hair, cat hair...certain types of jewellery and some perfumes.

Thats what I'm allergic to, to my knowledge anyway :|

I rarely wear makeup as well. I'm not a big fan of it. Besides, I go to an all-girls school so it's not like I'd be looking good for anyone. :lol:

Anyways, some random facts about me:

-I have brown hair and hazel eyes.
-I lost about 25+ lbs between June and now. :D
-I have an addiction to the internet (see post count :p)
-I'd like to be a sports journalist or a publicist.

elevation2u said:

for example I have a subscription to both Rolling Stone & Spin..

I love bringing in the mail

We aren't on a postal route, so we have a P.O. box that I go to at least once a day. I :heart: getting the mail! :D

I subscribe to Rolling Stone and Spin as well...and I also subscribe to Entertainment Weekly, Blender, Interview, and Glamour...and I buy WAY too many others. :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom