tell me a story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
after lunch.

until then, i leave you with this.

"it was a dark and stormy night, and all throughout the house there wasnt a peep out of the mouse and then there were trees that came walking to the house and then the cat shrieked in horror and then a moustached german demanded attention and then the people inside the house woke up in 1945 germany and asked to go back to the future because thats where they belong."

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
after lunch.

until then, i leave you with this.

"it was a dark and stormy night, and all throughout the house there wasnt a peep out of the mouse and then there were trees that came walking to the house and then the cat shrieked in horror and then a moustached german demanded attention and then the people inside the house woke up in 1945 germany and asked to go back to the future because thats where they belong."

you are one sick fuck.

(in a good way of course...)

I was going to tell a different story, but then I realized the whole thing was coverred tin the motion picture Canadian Bacon starring John Candy...

ouizy said:
I was going to tell a different story, but then I realized the whole thing was coverred tin the motion picture Canadian Bacon starring John Candy...

I love that movie!! Alan Alda!! :love:

bacon13.jpg

canbac2.jpg

Wasn't that John Candy's last movie?

this is a story from an acquaintance i have named cassie.

cassie isn't very bright.

at all.

she drove from here (twin cities) to chicago to see her roommate and go to a concert. she made it there fine, and she and her roommate took her roommate's mom's car into the city to get to navy pier. they couldn't find a parking spot and didn't have much money so they parked "where a bunch of other cars were." so they went off to navy pier good times.

they came back at about midnight. there were no cars there. her roommate's mom's car had been towed as it was illegally parked. so they went to the impound lot to get it back. the two of them being college students of course have no cash. cassie tries to pay via credit card and is told one can't charge it unless it's their own car.

so they go across the street and empty their ATM accounts at a machine and come up with $127. this is ALL the money cassie has, she can't get home now.

so they get the car out of the lot. drive it home. park it and cassie is late to meeting her friend in elgin. so she backs her car out of their driveway.

right into her roommate's mom's car which she had just got out of the pound.

she does $1400 worth of damage to the car. luckily, her roommate's parents do a pay it forward kinda schtick. apparently they had gotten into an accident and the other people paid for it all, so they did that for cassie.

so monday comes and cassie is leaving illinois to go home.

she stops outside of madison, about 4 hours from home, to get a sandwich at a rest stop.

she comes out, her car is gone.

a man approaches her and says "that your green car?" she says yes. he said "well, when you went in, it rolled down into the ravine."

she peers over the edge. there's her car, teetering on two tires. she remembered that she didn't put on the parking brake in her stick car - leaving it in neutral on a hill.

good thing five days ago her AAA membership had run out.

so she has to call her parents to drive 4 hours out there to see her car in the ravine and call a tow truck (credit card maxed, no cash).

no incidents after that.

but wow.

:|

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom