Tear It Up (On Our Worst Behavior) by Immature & The CSGW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good Justin, same here :D

'BBS' - hair dye requires washing out :up:

:uhoh: It hasn't stopped snowing.

Quick :wave: I'm incredibly productive, I've already covered 6 chapters.

:wave: Welcome back Cassie.

Did a student stand up and say "I don't need no instruction in how to rock!" :D

:lol: No, but we did listen to the Chemical Brothers and Nine Inch Nails today. In example of minimalism in popular music, of course. :wink:

:ohmy: Hope you don't get snowed in! How much has fallen?

:hi5: I got through one and a half articles...not as good as I wanted, but decent. :wink:

I'm not sure how much has fallen, it seems to die down and then get heavy again. Ah well, at least it's pretty. :)

I should get back to studying, see you peeps later. :wave:

MESSAGE FOR EMMA WHEN SHE COMES BACK:

YAY ALMOST BIRTHDAY TIME!!! :dance:

That's too bad. :wink:

That sounds interesting. :up:

:lol: It is. I could've used something interesting to amuse me in there. :wink:

It was pretty interesting, then I was thinking about post-rock and how much it's influenced by minimalism too. :up:

I'm not sure how much has fallen, it seems to die down and then get heavy again. Ah well, at least it's pretty. :)

I should get back to studying, see you peeps later. :wave:

:up:

:wave: See you Dani!

:lol: I know that feeling. :wink:

I was wondering if you were also going to talk about post-rock and minimalism. :)

We didn't get to in class, but he has office hours tomorrow and I was already going in there and chatting with him about Cage and chance music and how the iPod affects that philosophy of listening to your surroundings, so I'll get my little speech in for post-rock.

I've been trying to convince my professor of the merits of post-rock for the past year, especially Explosions in the Sky. :wink: :lol:

We didn't get to in class, but he has office hours tomorrow and I was already going in there and chatting with him about Cage and chance music and how the iPod affects that philosophy of listening to your surroundings, so I'll get my little speech in for post-rock.

I've been trying to convince my professor of the merits of post-rock for the past year, especially Explosions in the Sky. :wink: :lol:

:lol: That's cool that you can have good chats with him. :up:

Any progress on that? :wink:

:lol: That's cool that you can have good chats with him. :up:

Any progress on that? :wink:

:lol: Yeah, it's nice to go talk about random things like that.

:sigh: None that he's mentioned yet. He asks me what I think should be brought up or taught in his courses a lot, and last year he asked if there were any other bands from the past 10 years that should be talked about before the end of the semester, then added right away, "...and not Explosions in the Sky either :wink:." :lol: But, I think he likes it as something bizarre from the indie scene, but nothing more than that.

:sigh: None that he's mentioned yet. He asks me what I think should be brought up or taught in his courses a lot, and last year he asked if there were any other bands from the past 10 years that should be talked about before the end of the semester, then added right away, "...and not Explosions in the Sky either :wink:." :lol: But, I think he likes it as something bizarre from the indie scene, but nothing more than that.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom