Tear It Up (On Our Worst Behavior) by Immature & The CSGW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it is. The thing is you can't log into your classes until the quarter starts. So because I didn't think the quarter started today there wasn't any way of knowing before now. :lol:

:lol: Yeah, I suppose there's no reason to try logging in until the day you think you'll be able to.

Enough about me, how are you today? :)

Good so far. I got all of my articles for my paper printed out first thing at work today, so I'm working on reading through them. And, intermittently working. :wink: Then, I'll be working on this paper pretty much all day and into the night as much as needed. :| I'm hoping that I can get it done before like 2am. :lol:

Good so far. I got all of my articles for my paper printed out first thing at work today, so I'm working on reading through them. And, intermittently working. :wink: Then, I'll be working on this paper pretty much all day and into the night as much as needed. :| I'm hoping that I can get it done before like 2am. :lol:

Good luck with that. :up: I have a limit in terms of how long I'll stay up to do something. :lol:

Good luck with that. :up: I have a limit in terms of how long I'll stay up to do something. :lol:

Oh, I do too. If I start to get tired, I'd rather sleep than finish the assignment. :lol: I have all day though, and even though it's 8-10 pages, I don't feel that worried about it. I've done pretty well on the other papers in that class, and I haven't put in all that much effort, so if I put in more time for this one, maybe it'll work out well.

Oh, I do too. If I start to get tired, I'd rather sleep than finish the assignment. :lol: I have all day though, and even though it's 8-10 pages, I don't feel that worried about it. I've done pretty well on the other papers in that class, and I haven't put in all that much effort, so if I put in more time for this one, maybe it'll work out well.

Well, good luck again! :)

I'll send it to you once I finish with the playlist which should be really soon. I think you might like it too. :drool: I don't want to break the surprise for the person because you never know who reads our thread. :lol:

:hyper: Cool!

:lol: You're right, there's always those secretive lurkers...they could be anybody! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom