Tear It Up (On Our Worst Behavior) by Immature & The CSGW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't really have anything as cool as Target. There's Wal-Mart (ew). Umm..Zellers and other HBC related companies.

And I have to saw Loblaws (especially the Superstore) is probably the best....not because I work for them....:shifty:

Agreed on the Wal-Mart ew. :lol:

:lmao: No, of course not. :wink:

Agreed on the Wal-Mart ew. :lol:

:lmao: No, of course not. :wink:

Wal-Mart just annoys me. They're opening one of their Supercenters near the grocery store where my family shops (also owned by Loblaw :wink:) and if they close because of that I'll be SO mad. It's also Wal-Mart's fault that my store feels the need to be open 24 hours for the holiday season, which I find completely ridiculous. :angry:

But in all honesty, I'd seriously love that place if I didn't work there. It's so nice but I just can't enjoy it. :lol:

Wal-Mart just annoys me. They're opening one of their Supercenters near the grocery store where my family shops (also owned by Loblaw :wink:) and if they close because of that I'll be SO mad. It's also Wal-Mart's fault that my store feels the need to be open 24 hours for the holiday season, which I find completely ridiculous. :angry:

But in all honesty, I'd seriously love that place if I didn't work there. It's so nice but I just can't enjoy it. :lol:

I just can't get over how Wal-Mart always feels like a warehouse to me when I go in there. Especially now that the only ones back home are Supercenters, which are 10x more warehouse-esque. :down:

Okay this was pages ago, but that's really cool about Henry Fonda and Marlon Brando Justin :up: And yeah... I so belief you about the Bono restaurant :wink:

:wave: Dani & Cassie

I just can't get over how Wal-Mart always feels like a warehouse to me when I go in there. Especially now that the only ones back home are Supercenters, which are 10x more warehouse-esque. :down:

We only have one Supercenter here in Toronto so far...and the one I'm talking about will probably open too, but I know what you mean it's definitely not a pleasant shopping experience. And they have terrible costumer service...this coming from someone who works in costumer service.

Best shopping experience by far?
IKEA :heart:

:wave: Emma

4 minutes guys... 4 MINUTES!!!... the madonna song!

We only have one Supercenter here in Toronto so far...and the one I'm talking about will probably open too, but I know what you mean it's definitely not a pleasant shopping experience. And they have terrible costumer service...this coming from someone who works in costumer service.

Best shopping experience by far?
IKEA :heart:

Oh, I know! Their customer service is the worst. None of the employees want to help you, but you know, I don't blame them. The company treats them like they're disposable and they get paid terribly.

Really, IKEA? I love their furniture, but I can't stand going in there to shop. You have to go walk in a path type thing! :lol:

Oh, I know! Their customer service is the worst. None of the employees want to help you, but you know, I don't blame them. The company treats them like they're disposable and they get paid terribly.

Really, IKEA? I love their furniture, but I can't stand going in there to shop. You have to go walk in a path type thing! :lol:

:lol: IKEA is probably one of my favourite places, I love exploring all the rooms and the fact that you can touch everything. And the slide going into the kids' section is so much fun. And I'm short so I can fit through it.... :shifty:
And I love their food too.

:dance:

Sometimes I can't believe you're only turning 18, you seem waaay more mature than I am and I'll be 20 in March. :reject:

Thankyou, I'll take that as a compliment and NOT to mean that I look about 50 :lol:

Thankyou Justin :lol: that we posted a video at the same time!

:lol: IKEA is probably one of my favourite places, I love exploring all the rooms and the fact that you can touch everything. And the slide going into the kids' section is so much fun. And I'm short so I can fit through it.... :shifty:
And I love their food too.

That's true, I do like all of the rooms that are put together, but the stuff for those rooms sometimes isn't by there! That's kind of annoying. :lol: The food's pretty good though. :up:

Hahaha I'm ALWAYS quoting that! I'm too much of a Patsy :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom