Tea, South Dakota Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot cross buns are so good.

I want to make another but I have only five left.

Ah fuck it.

I swear to God, being 45ed is more than 45. It feels longer now. I got 45ed 7x when I made that last post. Let's see how many now!

x5

Varitek said:
we leave useless loop and the thread just dies. like everything in south dakota, there is nothing to see here.

It's because you're neglecting us.

I just watched a cool show about the origins of art. :hyper:

Some of the conclusions seemed a little but disputable, but it was still pretty interesting. Like apparently the earliest cave paintings in France were inspired by hallucinations driven by sensory-deprivation. And that some big art thing in Turkey around 12000BC is the beginning of the agricultural revolution (to feed the massive amounts of artisans and pilgrims at the site), though that seemed perhaps too large a suggestion, it would still be nice to think.

Us artists should be treated better than everyone, we gave you beef and wheat!

The Sad Punk said:
I just watched a cool show about the origins of art. :hyper:

Some of the conclusions seemed a little but disputable, but it was still pretty interesting. Like apparently the earliest cave paintings in France were inspired by hallucinations driven by sensory-deprivation. And that some big art thing in Turkey around 12000BC is the beginning of the agricultural revolution (to feed the massive amounts of artisans and pilgrims at the site), though that seemed perhaps too large a suggestion, it would still be nice to think.

Us artists should be treated better than everyone, we gave you beef and wheat!

Oh, shit, I forgot to watch that! :(:(

COBL_04 said:
Howdy yall

Just came back from seeing Stepehn K Amos at the comedyfestival. he is an absolute pissa.

Never heard of him.

I really should go to something at the comedy festival though.

Axver said:

Never heard of him.

I really should go to something at the comedy festival though.

you sure? He's the big, tall, black, gay British guy.

Fooking hilarious.

And occasionally high-brow too, you'd enjoy him I think.

COBL_04 said:

Hey Daniel. It's a lot of money though.. and the 60 minute shows go very quickly.

Also seeing Wil Adnerson and Jason Bryen :drool:

Its only $30 odd per show isn't it?

Oh I saw Wil Anderson last year!, he is awesome. My Dad and I were about 10 minutes late, and after the 2 hours drive to Melbourne it was hardly worth it, but yeah he was hilarious!

nice dice k way to recover. you'll never make it out of the 5th at this rate.

(i typed that at the end of the 2nd...dont know why it didnt post)

tokyo dome looks better from that shot.

bono_man2002 said:

Its only $30 odd per show isn't it?

Oh I saw Wil Anderson last year!, he is awesome. My Dad and I were about 10 minutes late, and after the 2 hours drive to Melbourne it was hardly worth it, but yeah he was hilarious!

Umm if you look carefully most prices are about $25, though acts like Dave Hughes, Frank Woodley are about $35.

The Sad Punk said:

You watch that show too? I thought my brother and I were the only ones. :lol:

I saw it advertised recently and thought "hey, that looks interesting, I'd like to watch that!", but as with half of what I wish to watch, I forgot about it.

Ugh. I miss everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom