Te Urewera National Park Chat Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:

We actually don't get that much rain, if you're talking volume. New York gets just as much as us. I'm pretty sure England gets more. We just have more clouds than anyone else in the world.

Ah, ok. But i don't like the look of New York as much, and England gets no fucking daylight.

coolian2 said:

Ah, ok. But i don't like the look of New York as much, and England gets no fucking daylight.

I've never been to either, so I wouldn't know. If I could live anywhere, though, I'd probably live in northern California somewhere. Maybe San Francisco, though that's more like central.

coolian2 said:

Do you know them? Are they the kind of people who do that kind of thing?

I actually do not know them. I do know, however, that they're kinda trashy to the sight.

coolian2 said:

Even with our rather significant leads i bet Axver still beats us

Most likely. Because he has about 10 people posting in here when we're asleep.

the tourist said:

I've never been to either, so I wouldn't know. If I could live anywhere, though, I'd probably live in northern California somewhere. Maybe San Francisco, though that's more like central.

I've never been to New York. I wouldn't mind visiting, but it isn't as scenic as Seattle (which i'll admit, i've also never visited).

I've been to England and Scotland. Beautiful, but it wasn't the most thrilling place and i could just imagine it in winter and i can't imagine myself being happy there.

San Francisco would be a cool place to live. I think Boston would be alright too.

coolian2 said:

I've never been to New York. I wouldn't mind visiting, but it isn't as scenic as Seattle (which i'll admit, i've also never visited).

I've been to England and Scotland. Beautiful, but it wasn't the most thrilling place and i could just imagine it in winter and i can't imagine myself being happy there.

San Francisco would be a cool place to live. I think Boston would be alright too.

The farthest east I've been (besides layover on a plane) is Ohio. But I think Boston would be pretty cool. But I dislike the Red Sox. Not nearly as much as the Yankees or the Braves. But I do.

My girlfriend lived in both New York and San Francisco for a month doing intensive school studies.

She liked both. But New York is fucking expensive. $3200 for a one bedroom apartment for one month.

coolian2 said:

Imagine 80s buttrockers. But with straight hair instead of big hair. In wife-beaters and torn jeans. And they are always working on cars and playing heavy metal.

coolian2 said:

Good for you.

I don't know why i'm procrastinating on doing the lawn, it just makes it harder to do.
It's because deep down you want to beat Axver in this thread today.

Typing with my left hand hurts. I was wondering why. Then I realized that's my hand that presses down on guitar strings.

coolian2 said:

How's the right holding up for your date?

Perfect. Not a good time for such a thing though. She's on the rag. I love that phrase. It's really crude though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom