Te Puke, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds like a recipe for certain disaster. :uhoh:

Do I dare ask which kinds?

Ugh, I just wanted to grab a quick Thai Red Bull at the Asian market in the middle of the city, but I was running late so I went and got lunch somewhere else and grabbed a "monster" on the way to Tafe, had about a quarter of it, didn't like it and threw it in the bin, but it's one of those 500ml ones. Had a sip of Gold Red Eye in the morning because it was in the fridge, I thought that wouldn't do that much. Then I grabbed one of the Thai Red Bulls before getting on the bus back home but didn't finish it. Also I did a bit of speedballing at tafe but that's besides the point.

And if I was the captain of a plane, all I'd show is that clip over and over. Full sound. And then have all the flight attendants let all the passengers know it only happens once a week....

Ugh, I just wanted to grab a quick Thai Red Bull at the Asian market in the middle of the city, but I was running late so I went and got lunch somewhere else and grabbed a "monster" on the way to Tafe, had about a quarter of it, didn't like it and threw it in the bin, but it's one of those 500ml ones. Had a sip of Gold Red Eye in the morning because it was in the fridge, I thought that wouldn't do that much. Then I grabbed one of the Thai Red Bulls before getting on the bus back home but didn't finish it. Also I did a bit of speedballing at tafe but that's besides the point.
Monster is nasty anyway. :yuck: Can pretty well say the same for Red Bull!
No wonder you feel like crap! :hug:

Monster is nasty anyway. :yuck: Can pretty well say the same for Red Bull!
No wonder you feel like crap! :hug:

Thai Red Bull is different! It's not carbonated, in smaller doses and doesn't seem to be full of as much crap, plus it tastes better. But fuck, this is exactly why you shouldn't arrive somewhere late. I mean, it's one of the reasons.

Screw eating tonight.

Thai Red Bull is different! It's not carbonated, in smaller doses and doesn't seem to be full of as much crap, plus it tastes better. But fuck, this is exactly why you shouldn't arrive somewhere late. I mean, it's one of the reasons.

Screw eating tonight.
I'd never even heard of Thai Red Bull until you mentioned it to me once. Can't say I'd be too keen on trying it. The only energy drink I've ever remotely liked is the Blue Jolt.
I actually once chased Gold Schlager with that. :uhoh:

Your stomach bothering you?

I would like to take this opportunity to point out that Paekakariki railway station actually has an entire room dedicated to the Tangiwai disaster, a railway crash that killed 151 people.

So much for these hypothetical airlines/airports with disaster stuff ...

I'd never even heard of Thai Red Bull until you mentioned it to me once. Can't say I'd be too keen on trying it. The only energy drink I've ever remotely liked is the Blue Jolt.
I actually once chased Gold Schlager with that. :uhoh:

Your stomach bothering you?

My head feels numb and it feels like there's a pill stuck in my throat. So no tummy ache, but nothing especially nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom