Tax question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
"For part-year DC taxpayers, the adjustments to Federal Total Income that are attributed to the time you resided outside DC are taxable. Therefore, all adjustments to Federal Total Income that is attributed to the time you resided outside DC must be added back to the Federal Adjusted Gross Income to derive the DC Adjusted Gross Income. "

Does this mean that the money I made since I moved OUTSIDE of DC is taxable??? :der: :confused: Why isn't it the adjustments that are attributed to the time I lived IN DC?

Last edited:
Okay, now it makes even LESS sense. I'm doing the return online, and it says my refund is $113. That's what I paid in DC taxes. Are they just not taxing me?

oh they TAXED you but that was during the year. this is just the adjustment period. essentially, you're getting excited about getting money back that already belonged to you in the first place.

sharky said:
oh they TAXED you but that was during the year. this is just the adjustment period. essentially, you're getting excited about getting money back that already belonged to you in the first place.

:confused:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom