Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanata Su

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varitek

Blue Crack Addict
So far we've visited

To be clear, this is the Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanatahu Superthread, but we had too many characters for the Subject line limit.

-Passengers Survivor
-Australia Discotheque style
-EBTTRT
-IAMJ
-TCATT
-POTDB
-EYKIW/Liechtenstein
-AIWIU2
-Australia
-Djibouti
-Te Urewera National Park
-Inaccessible Island
-Lodgepole, Nebraska
-Bangaluru which was Bangin'

Please enjoy your stay in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanatahu, which the locals call Taumata.

Big%20Boy%20Tomato.jpg

That last thread was a real group effort

Total Posts: 1,005
Axver 184
mysterious_jen 121
the tourist 101
Alisaura 95
Varitek 93
coolian2 84
Dalton 71
unico 62
No spoken words 47
The Sad Punk 34
liamcool 26
Screwtape2 25
major_panic 21
elevated_u2_fan 9
gabrielvox 7
phillyfan26 6
TranceEnding 5
pepokiss 4
BonoManiac 3
phanan 3
Zootlesque 2
Canadiens1160 2

UberBeaver said:
You say Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanatahu. I say Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanataha.

If you're wondering what interference has been missing for the last 2 weeks, look no further.

Alright folks, at the risk of agitating many of you with this bit of information, I must go shower so that I will have enough time to fix my hair properly. I'll be back in a few, keep my seat warm. :wave:

\drive by

I know where Varitek's picture is. And damn her for the long thread title :madspit:

<<<back to work :happy:

and yes, JFK gets 2 thumbs up! Tin Cup was entertaining too. Rene Russo :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom