Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanata Su

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish I had a key to where I'm staying. I can't leave til someone else shows up. And I'm insanely hungry.

Screwtape2 said:

You mean the buffet? Yeah. It is pretty good.

Yeah. The pizza there was amazing. It's been 13 years since I was in Nebraska, so it's probably better in memory that in was in real life.

Screwtape2 said:

That sucks. :(

So you only like baseball, not a fan of the Sonics or Seahawks?

No, not really. I especially pay no attention to the sonics. I could care less about basketball. Football's alright. But I don't follow it at all. And I watch one game a year: the Superbowl.

I fell asleep listening to U2 last night. Zooropa to be exact. Weird dreams.

I think I am going to die of starvation or something melodramatic like that.

UberBeaver said:
You say Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanatahu. I say Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanataha.
:lmao:!!

If only I had a grill and some bbq sauce.... I don't need both my pinky fingers.... :drool:

good to have more people. The chat may take off and maybe I'll forget about my hunger crisis.

Alisaura said:

Blame the beeping at the end. :tsk:

I think so. I had a dream I was terminally ill. And when my gf found out, she broke up with me. Twas a sad state.

Screwtape2 said:

I loved waiting Ken Griffey when I was younger and that's how I got into the Mariners. Omaha has the triple A Royals team. Is there a worse team in baseball?

The Nationals? Maybe.... I went to a Royals game once. I saw Kevin Seitzer hit a homerun. Anyway, yeah, I got into the Ms back in the glory days of Griffey, Johnson, and Martinez's, Buhner, etc.

Alisaura said:
Hey tourist and Screwtape :wave:

I don't think I want to be awake yet... and now someone's deodorant is making me cough. :grumpy:

Does it smell that bad? Or just that strong?

Alisaura said:

I sense an impending benefit concert to Feed the Tourist....

:wink:

I just ate soggy cereal.

Yeah, let's tell U2. They may set up an impromptu concert in Washington. "Save the Tourist Benefit Show" featuring No Line On The Horizon, Mercy, and Flower Girl.

the tourist said:
Yeah, let's tell U2. They may set up an impromptu concert in Washington. "Save the Tourist Benefit Show" featuring No Line On The Horizon, Mercy, and Flower Girl.
Let's not forget Drowning Man, Heartland and Acrobat...

Hey Pfan! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom