Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanata Su

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, Axver, did you read Dalton's offer of a free GabrielVox to our cause (so they can get rid of him)? I told him it was up to you cuz I didn't wanna be the douchebag who says no thank you.

the tourist said:
By the way, Axver, did you read Dalton's offer of a free GabrielVox to our cause (so they can get rid of him)? I told him it was up to you cuz I didn't wanna be the douchebag who says no thank you.

Oh, you're relying on my spat with Gabe?

No trade.

Axver said:

Oh, you're relying on my spat with Gabe?

No trade.

Good. :up:

You know this, but I told Dalton, Unico, NSW, PFan, etc. that they're welcome here when Gabe's being a douche.

the tourist said:

Good. :up:

You know this, but I told Dalton, Unico, NSW, PFan, etc. that they're welcome here when Gabe's being a douche.

They're welcome here any time.

Well, if I can make sense of Dalton anyway. Though somehow I suspect I'm not supposed to.

coolian2 said:

You mean, always?

Zing.

Though it did help him pwn the naive on that sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll thread on EYKIW.

Axver said:

They're welcome here any time.

Well, if I can make sense of Dalton anyway. Though somehow I suspect I'm not supposed to.

We actually had a nice little talk about sports earlier.

Also, I like how I seem to have been given power of veto over who can and can't be here. :evil:

Hey, Ian, in the cricket, see the South Africans set the world record for the highest opening partnership? 415 runs! Fuck, that's impressive.

mysterious_jen said:

hmmmm im a lil sleepy and contemplating things ... waiting for axver to talk about anything but cricket !

chirp chirp....

reminds me to feed my frogs!

Actually, it is getting late. It's about time for me to turn in.

mysterious_jen said:
hmmmm im a lil sleepy and contemplating things ... waiting for axver to talk about anything but cricket !

:(

How about ...

Damn, I'm empty of ideas today. Go me.

Penis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom