Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanata Su

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the pitcher punts, it's clipping, because he's supposed to block.

5 blocks leads to a hold, and two holds is a field goal.

No spoken words said:

Amazing....don't think I've seen anyone refer to him like that. Immature, and, brilliant.

Well done.

Did you see my Cricket shout out?

I was just stealing the joke Axver (i think) made about the clever chap visiting his LJ that doesn't like us.

I caught the cricket shout out, well played sir.

LemonMelon said:

Since when? :ohmy: When did I miss this memo essential to daily life?

Since always. I gave him the name, and, like 2 minutes later PFan referred to himself as THE AMENDMENT and two legends were born....well, reborn.

No spoken words said:

Since always. I gave him the name, and, like 2 minutes later PFan referred to himself as THE AMENDMENT and two legends were born....well, reborn.

Generally, I would feel better about myself knowing that I missed this, as it would be a sign that I do have some semblance of a social life.

However, as it is, I was probably just staring at the wall at the time.

phanan said:

I found We Lost The Skyline in the music store the other day. Only $7. I never ordered it from the PT store because the currency exchange rates suck right now, so I was pleasantly surprised to find it.

You need to download it - it's incredible. Just hearing the version of The Sky Moves Sideways was worth the price alone, but the whole thing is fantastic.

I was thinking of ordering it but the price to Australia wasn't friendly. I imagine there's a torrent out there; I can't wait to hear this. :drool:

coolian2 said:
Bart: Come on, man, everyone knows the first day of school is a total wank.
Skinner: Well, if by "wank" you mean educational fun, then stand back it's wanking time!

15d

:lmao:

LemonMelon said:
I'm seriously going to start spamming your journal soon. Some of your entries are inspiring, and others are just really amusing, like that one.

:lol: Thanks. Spam away. :drool:

Assver-hole :lol: That was forced.

Yeah. His insults are some of the worst I've ever received. I'm almost offended by just how much his putdowns suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom