Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanata Su

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
How come only Assver got a nickname while the rest of us were just who we are?

I second Andrew. He's so unimaginative that he took Kunstmuseum hook, line, and sinker, and on the same token is far too daft to even come up with "pee fan" for THE AMENDMENT.

coolian2 said:
I'd laugh my arse off if it was someone just having a laugh who didn't care about the show

I'd laugh my ass off when Bono mentions the "Save the Whalers" show someday.

Axver said:

I second Andrew. He's so unimaginative that he took Kunstmuseum hook, line, and sinker, and on the same token is far too daft to even come up with "pee fan" for THE AMENDMENT.

Hmm. I'm wondering who it could be, though. *cough*Rob?*cough*

coolian2 said:
I'd stop baiting and replying if it was a problem for me. Like i said though, i enjoyed the fallout almost as much as the show so i'll enjoy this too.

Yeah, this is just continual entertainment. It gives me a laugh every time this dickweed comments. I hope he keeps going! I like people who make me laugh, even if they're really stupid.

It's probably someone who didn't even look at the thread--just looked at the apology later.

unico said:
how does someone forget the unico?
canadiens, i don't have a planz, do you have any ideaz?
I dont'z. Hmm, I was just gonna put on some dance musik and rock it, yo.

Hmmm, I was wondering what my alternate version of Pop would be, but it's just too hard to figure out. Because I know I'd be moving things around from Achtung Baby, Zooropa, and Passengers. There would be leftovers from those.

Canadiens1160 said:
Yeah but at least we have more than one pool table, and none of them have vomit stains on the felt.

What the hell are you on about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom