Tattoos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm a geek. I plan on getting this done on my lower back:

TreeGondorDesktopWhite.highlight.gif

I was planning on doing it in green, but I keep picturing it in black. :hmm:

DeadMansParty said:
I wanna tell you guys a funny story. I got a few of my tattoos when I was 16. I had to hide them from MR BAW cause I asked if I could get one but he said not till your 18 and out of the house, hehe, so I got a couple anyway. I didnt even get carded at the shop. so its summertime and we had a jacuzzi, and It looks pretty funny when you are in it wearing a t shirt all the time. so one day MR BAW was looking for the universal remote control cause I took it into my room after they went to sleep ( cause I lost mine to my tv). and I sleep with no shirt on ever, and I was caught. the whole next day he was saying, check this out, and tapping his arms. I was like, what on earth are you doing. he kept tapping his arms all day at me till I finally went " oh crap". He had found out and I was busted. He didnt go to crazy about it, just cause it was like an episode of " america's dumbest criminals" so we actually got somewhat of a laugh out of it.
love ya MR BAW!

I think I knew about them for quite a while before he noticed :giggle:

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm not getting my tattoo(s) for at least 10 months, but do certain areas hurt more than others would when getting a tattoo there? (i.e. getting a tattoo on your back would hurt more than getting it on your arm or something).

I have tattoos on my back, ankle, rear, and pelvic bone. The one on my pelvic bone hurt the most. Not much between the bone and skin.

hippy said:

:up: I really like that! You should go for it... what size will it be?

Probably a little (but not much) bigger than that picture. I have a printed copy that is the perfect size. Maybe 2 inches tall.

I just wish I could decide on a color. Black seems so boring but that's the only way I can picture it!

Sicy said:

It's ugly and I dont like that its on my hand. But it was a cover up because when I was 16 I was an idiot and tatooed my bf's name on my hand :|
By myself. :|

By yourself ?? Holy crap :wink:

Sicy, that's a really nice cat tattoo, simple but purty.
I was seriously thinking about laying my various body parts on the scanner (sounds scandalous huh?) to show off mine, but I'm thinking that's not such a good idea. Going to get chilli fries from Del Taco is winning out.

But I do want to show off my U2 tat.
I have the Zooropa spaceman like KR but it says Dream Out Loud beside it and it's going across my back. I'll try to get a pic soon.

Then I have Snowball II from the Simpsons on my ankle , a dagger with heart on my left forearm, Walk Unafraid written on my right forearm and a polar bear watching the northern lights on my right top arm.
I want lots more.

Sparkysgrrrl said:
Sicy, that's a really nice cat tattoo, simple but purty.
I was seriously thinking about laying my various body parts on the scanner (sounds scandalous huh?) to show off mine, but I'm thinking that's not such a good idea. Going to get chilli fries from Del Taco is winning out.

But I do want to show off my U2 tat.
I have the Zooropa spaceman like KR but it says Dream Out Loud beside it and it's going across my back. I'll try to get a pic soon.

Then I have Snowball II from the Simpsons on my ankle , a dagger with heart on my left forearm, Walk Unafraid written on my right forearm and a polar bear watching the northern lights on my right top arm.
I want lots more.

Oh Crap... Sparkysgrrl! :hug: How are you?? Btw this is Trevor (friend of Saeed) in case you don't remember me LOL. I've tried contacting you but I'm afraid I lost you somewhere along the lines. I hope you are doing well!

starsgoblue said:
Now I want another one! :scream:

I'm thinking maybe I'll get one done when I'm over in Dublin....:hmm: :huh: If I can hold out that long...(someone talk me out of it)

Sicy--that's so perfect for you...totally cute!

when you in dublin stars?

I love your cat tattoo, Sicy! :love: I want a penguin one like that....though obviously more penguin-shaped.

Sparkysgrrrl said:
a polar bear watching the northern lights on my right top arm.

Scan your arm, please. :|

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom