Tangiwai, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah shit, that hadn't been my intention.

If Bono wants to save the world from anything, he needs to get that pic involved.

:bono: TURN OFF THAT FUCKING CELL PHONE! I'M SAYING SOMETHING! Ahem. Every five seconds...

:edge: You talk over someone else's musical endeavors?

:bono: ...a duckling dies of parental abuse. Get out your cell phones and save Acrifa!

I did upload trams.

Stop for trams?

s640x480

If Bono wants to save the world from anything, he needs to get that pic involved.

:bono: TURN OFF THAT FUCKING CELL PHONE! I'M SAYING SOMETHING! Ahem. Every five seconds...

:bono: ...a duckling dies of parental abuse. Get out your cell phones and save Acrifa!

You win. :lol:

Oh my God :lmao:. That makes me feel better. What a horrifying experience that was.

Yeah, that was kind of my question, I have no idea what is or isn't popular in the Crowdies world.

One of my favourite things from the first Crowdies gig I saw last year is that on the printed setlist, for the second encore, it just said "Fingers Of Love and whatever".

Aforementioned second encore ran for half an hour and included an improvised instrumental song with Neil on drums.

I swear that there are 10 times as many trams in Melbourne than in Adelaide.

More than that! We have (depending on which measure you go by) the second or third largest tram network in the world.

Oh my God :lmao:. That makes me feel better. What a horrifying experience that was.

:hug: Elementary school kids need not be taken to DC on field trips. That was some serious gore. They need to be taken somewhere less traumatizing, like East St. Louis. Or a shady-looking van.

yes vlad. all of the united states is full of prostitutes regularly approaching innocent people. it's a dangerous land. almost as bad as the dingoes in central melbourne. lethal.

Well you certainly learn something new everyday! :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom