Tangiwai, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fun Ashley :wave:

I rocked up this morning, and its sooo dead here. We've gotta do a better work outside but then watching the clock till 12:30! :hyper:

Haha, nothing going to get done there, Daniel?

Ashley, don't worry, if I didn't need to go shopping today, I wouldn't have woken up for AT LEAST two more hours!

Well, now you're gonna see my avatar, you can NEVER go back to bed.

Oh my god WHAT THE HELL.

Now I better go out and face the morning people at the shops. I'm sure you empathise.

Ah Stuff will just get done , its just the last day, everyone doesn't give too much of a hoot today. Its a nice, relaxed atmostphere at the moment.

Ah, not so bad then.

I see we've picked up a lurker. :wave:

Anyway, I better actually make a move ...

I suddenly thought of a few things I need for tomorrow. Hence I'm going early in the hope that 9am isn't as bad as any later will be.

Plus my father gave me some money to buy a nice wine or two ... :drool:

:gone:

Oh. My. God.

I just went down to Foodtown to pick up some stuff for my dad.
I take back anything I ever said, such as "Oh, it's not too busy!"
THE PLACE IS INSANE.
I am going to die tonight.

However, it's Christmas Mufti! I'm going to make myself look so festive!! :hyper:

(kill me, now.)

However! Two for $6 (well, $5.70 with staff discount) makes up for it somewhat!

p1070587c.jpg

Sexcellent Lindt chocolate really is sexcellent. :ohmy:

This delicious Lindt chocolate shell enrobes a delectably smooth filling. One you break the shell, the filling will start to melt, and so will you.

Goodness.

OK, I am now officially unnerved. The supermarket was ... not at all busy. In fact, I'd swear up and down that on the few occasions I've been there at this hour before, it's been BUSIER. No morning people live in Brunswick West?

Also, CHRISTMAS MUSIC. How I did not commit knife crime within two minutes of walking in, I shall never know.

An ordinary day at 5pm is busier than what I just saw. Maybe everybody will crowd in there around lunch.

I'm not sure what was worse, the CHRISTMAS MUSIC or the CHRISTMAS ANNOUNCEMENTS in between. I ... might have startled somebody within earshot when there was this announcement about how Coles wishes me a merry Christmas and I just retorted slightly too audibly with "fuck off".

Oh, and there was this announcement that began "hello, I am your trolley". I could hardly avoid bursting into laughter.

An ordinary day at 5pm is busier than what I just saw. Maybe everybody will crowd in there around lunch.

I'm not sure what was worse, the CHRISTMAS MUSIC or the CHRISTMAS ANNOUNCEMENTS in between. I ... might have startled somebody within earshot when there was this announcement about how Coles wishes me a merry Christmas and I just retorted slightly too audibly with "fuck off".

Oh, and there was this announcement that began "hello, I am your trolley". I could hardly avoid bursting into laughter.

:cute: Don't you just love the supermarket?!

We all tell the ads to fuck off. Every now and then we go on the PA when our "favourite" ads come on, and talk along with them.

SHOP SMARTER NEW ZEALAND!

:cute: Don't you just love the supermarket?!

We all tell the ads to fuck off. Every now and then we go on the PA when our "favourite" ads come on, and talk along with them.

SHOP SMARTER NEW ZEALAND!

Why does there need to be Christmas shit anyway. Can we have some shops that expressly DON'T do Christmas? That'd be nice, just so that I don't have to put up with the wretched music. I swear to god, the song that was playing when I left must've been sung by one of the staff members' kids or something because it was so fucking off-key it wasn't funny. Again, how did I not commit knife crime?

And hahaha, awesome. See, I talk back to almost anything. Put me in a car with a radio on and I'll soon start shooting snide comments at the ads.

Now, should I go to the bottle-o or should I sit here in front of my nice lovely fan?

Nothing can be worse than accordiontastic We Wish You A Merry Christmas :crack:

I talk to everything, including the systems at work, the radio, the TV, my computer, adverts...god I love adverts. Customers often give me odd looks, though...:reject:

Moar wine, I command you!

I can't decide. Christmas hat, or ridiculous tinsel all through hair?

Or possibly both...:hmm:

How about something that says "Fuck's sake, Jesus wasn't even born on this day, go home!"?

Nothing can be worse than accordiontastic We Wish You A Merry Christmas :crack:

I talk to everything, including the systems at work, the radio, the TV, my computer, adverts...god I love adverts. Customers often give me odd looks, though...:reject:

Moar wine, I command you!

Having to put up with Santa Claus Is Coming To Town a zillion times by an utterly boring live singer with the charisma of a mouldy turnip may be.

Oh yeah, I'm pretty much the same. You'd think my computer would've started talking back by now!

OK, time to check the bus timetables ... though I should probably walk.

How about something that says "Fuck's sake, Jesus wasn't even born on this day, go home!"?

Having to put up with Santa Claus Is Coming To Town a zillion times by an utterly boring live singer with the charisma of a mouldy turnip may be.

Oh yeah, I'm pretty much the same. You'd think my computer would've started talking back by now!

OK, time to check the bus timetables ... though I should probably walk.

:giggle: I'm sure that'd go down well! I remember on Easter, when I was in some bunny ears, I got a huge lecture from a customer about how "that's really not what Easter is all about and you're probably going to Hell." I was like "...cool."

BUT AT LEAST THERE ARE NO ACCORDIONS.

I swear BrokeNLAPTOP was actually alive. Like when it kicked me off the internet when it got too late. I'm sure it was only a matter of time before it would have started taking to me!

:giggle: I'm sure that'd go down well! I remember on Easter, when I was in some bunny ears, I got a huge lecture from a customer about how "that's really not what Easter is all about and you're probably going to Hell." I was like "...cool."

BUT AT LEAST THERE ARE NO ACCORDIONS.

I swear BrokeNLAPTOP was actually alive. Like when it kicked me off the internet when it got too late. I'm sure it was only a matter of time before it would have started taking to me!

:laugh: I'd have started a theology debate about how there is actually nothing within the Bible that indicates an eternal Hell even exists.

THIS WAS WORSE. I SWEAR TO GOD.

Hahaha. Alright, time to make a move. Back soon. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom