....talk about the weather - part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moonlit_Angel said:
All those of you who are hot and sweaty right now, you can come here-we've been having the occasional storm for the past week or so, and it's supposed to be much cooler here (a couple of days in the mid 80s, but that's better than mid 90s or 100s, I'd say). Low humidity doesn't hurt, either :). And our lows at night the past few nights-40s and 50s. Any takers?

As for the weather here right now, it's 78 degrees, kinda cloudy out, and they're expecting another chance of some storms this afternoon and evening.

Angela

I'm packing my bags. I'll see you at 5pm tomorrow. :drool:

34432%3C8%3B23232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D82%3B%3D%3B88%3DXROQDF%3E232393%3A3%3A97%3C5ot1lsi

This was the reading in our rental car when we drove in Downtown Tucson on Tuesday!!!

When we got back to LAX, it was a mere 66! BAW needed her sweater.....:lol:

Mr. BAW said:
34432%3C8%3B23232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D82%3B%3D%3B88%3DXROQDF%3E232393%3A3%3A97%3C5ot1lsi

This was the reading in our rental car when we drove in Downtown Tucson on Tuesday!!!

When we got back to LAX, it was a mere 66! BAW needed her sweater.....:lol:

LOL. I've been through that before. Back when my family lived in Iowa, we'd taken a trip down to Missouri in April.

When it came time to go back home, we left Missouri with tank tops and T-shirts on because it was in the 80s and it was really humid and they were getting nasty storms.

By the time we got home, we had a bunch of sweaters or sweatshirts on along with coats, because it was very cold and there was snow on the ground. Matter of fact, we got a blizzard that very weekend.

Go figure, huh?

Also, 108 degrees...:tsk:. How do those of you who live in that area deal with those kinds of temperatures day in and day out?

No 100 degree weather here. My dad says it was 73 degrees last he heard, and it's an absolutely gorgeous day outside :). Just puffy white clouds and blue sky and sunshine. Can't complain about that kind of weather.

Angela

it was such a beautiful day today! The sun was out and it wasn't too humid. I hope the rest of the weekend is the same. It always rains on the 4th and ruins my plans! :grumpy:

Aw, arw :hug:. Here's hoping your 4th of July will be nice :).

So far, they're expecting it to be nice here on Monday. And it should be pretty nice today, too-maybe a chance of a thunderstorm later this afternoon/evening.

Supposed to be hot today, though-around 90 or so. Blah.

Angela

Sunny and in the low 70s here. Could see lows in the upper 40s tonight. No rain expected today or tonight, either. Can't complain about that.

Unfortunately, though, now they're saying we could have a chance of a storm tomorrow, though-hopefully if we do it'll stop in time for the fireworks (by the way, arw, speaking of which, if I recall rightly, you live in Minnesota, right? So far, the forecast is looking good for you tomorrow :)). And this not-so-hot weather isn't supposed to last-tomorrow's supposed to be pretty decent temperature-wise (about 80), but then it's supposed to be in the mid 90s by mid-week :sigh:.

Angela

It's a real flood over here in Belgium. Lots of villages in my region are literally flooded, the water went into the houses and lots of people have severe damages. Some farmers lost their pigs or cows. It's appaling. In one night it has rained the same amount as in a month. It's the worst catastrophy in more than 30 years...

Wow. That's scary, Peter. Hope everyone manages to make it thorough that okay :hug:.

We had a brief thundershower pass through here just a few minutes ago-a couple of claps of thunder, a flash or two of lightning, possibly some rain (don't know for sure, as I didn't look outside-and out here we CAN get storms that don't bring rain), and then it passed :huh:. Okay.

Wyoming weather is funny.

Angela

So...I see the southeastern U.S. has a tropical storm coming their way. Stay safe, everyone in that area :hug:.

Here, it's 85 degrees, and we're under a severe thunderstorm watch until 9 pm. There's some thunderstorms east of here in other counties in Wyoming, as well as South Dakota, but nothing here right now.

*Looks at our forecast for the upcoming week, sees the 98 degree high for Saturday, along with the mid 90s temperatures throughout the other days this week*

*Whines*

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom