....talk about the weather - part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All righty, so our severe thunderstorm watch has been cancelled and now the county I live in is under a tornado watch until midnight. Or, at least, the far northern part is (I live in a county that isn't very wide, but is quite long, and my town's kinda smack dab in the middle of the county). My town's just on the border/just outside of the tornado watch, something along that line.

Matter of fact, this county was under a tornado warning earlier, 'cause the far northern part that's under the watch now had a tornadic storm come through (it was already north of us and moving up into Montana, though, so my town never saw the storm).

It's supposed to be much nicer tomorrow :)! Yay!

It's 59 degrees here right now, too.

Angela

it was so hot today and sunny. :drool: the day started out with rain and lots of thunder and lightening but it cleared up realy fast and has been beautiful since :D

Well, it's been rainy for days here. There is mass flooding a few hrs drive south of us.

It's a real bummer b/c I can't play tennis.

Not sure of our temperature-know it's not too warm out, though.

It was partly cloudy earlier, but now the clouds have rolled in and I think we've gotten a few rain showers here and there. Not expecting anything in the way of nasty weather, though, so that's good :). Just rain. And I like rain.

Angela

HOT!:crack: and sunny...did I mention its HOT. Gentle breeze...change of thunderboomers this afternoon:wink:

Been a bit of a weird afternoon-was mostly cloudy and in the low 60s for a while, then suddenly the skies darkened and some rain came through and our temperature dropped down to 48 degrees, then the rain stopped and the sun came back out, and now it's 59 degrees and partly cloudy. Feels kinda like fall. Supposed to be pretty quiet tonight-nothing much going on.

Angela

65 degrees F, morning fog cleared up to a nice hazy afternoon. lovely day today.

We're in winter and last night we had the first serious rain of the season (hasn't really rained since March) - the whole country (not just my bit of it) is on the verge of a drought. Still bucketing and a thunderstorm's just passed - looking to be about 15-18 celcius for the next week or so.

so far no rain....but who knows. We had a bbq for work yesterday and it poured and poured all morning and then it finally stopped for the bbq. The minute we all went back inside it started to pour again :| At least it stopped for 2 hours.

the weather? it sucks....:|

its now 90 degrees....and humid...60%.

could be worse..could be winter again...nooooooooooo:no:

It's raining and then it rains even harder.

I'm lucky as it's a sleeping day for me but I feel bad for my buddies who are taking part in the 'Relay for Life' this weekend :hug:

fah said:
It's raining and then it rains even harder.

I'm lucky as it's a sleeping day for me but I feel bad for my buddies who are taking part in the 'Relay for Life' this weekend :hug:

LOL, aw, no :hug:. I've been out in pouring rain before for various things...it's not fun at all. But yay for them being involved in a good cause :up:.

Not long after I posted earlier today about the thunder and stuff, it started pouring here, too. We got a good little thundershower pass through this afternoon.

Not storming now, though-it's partly cloudy and 40 degrees.

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom