....talk about the weather - part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moonlit_Angel said:

LOL, yeah, we are-supposed to be in the upper 90s here today. Pretty nice overall, too...maybe an isolated storm.

Tomorrow's gonna bring our heat back as well !! :wink:
With temperatures jumping back up in the 90's too !! :yikes:

MsMofoGone said:
Tomorrow's gonna bring our heat back as well !! :wink:
With temperatures jumping back up in the 90's too !! :yikes:

Fun, huh?

Just saw our temperature 'cause my dad asked about it-it's 95 degrees right now, but apparently it's even worse east of here. My dad said that he was checking out the temperature this morning over in Sturgis, South Dakota (he's gonna be doing some remotes from there early this week), and at 8:30 am it was already 97 degrees. So I can't even imagine what their temperature must be right now. Blech.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

So I can't even imagine what their temperature must be right now. Blech.

125 !! :scream:

Usually most temperatures increase by 20 degrees during the day, so if it was 97 that would be 117 by afternoon !! I guessed 125 as a heat index !! Damn, that's wayyyy tooooooo hottttt !! :yikes: :wink:

MsMofoGone said:
125 !! :scream:

Usually most temperatures increase by 20 degrees during the day, so if it was 97 that would be 117 by afternoon !! I guessed 125 as a heat index !! Damn, that's wayyyy tooooooo hottttt !! :yikes: :wink:

Actually, it's not that bad there now-cooled down some, actually, due to some rain in their area, it's 81 there right now. But I think it probably only got up into the low 100s there today, they weren't expecting 110s or 120s there. 120s up here is quite rare anyway. It can happen, and has, but it's rare.

Angela

I sat outside for about 20 minutes today and thought I was going to melt so I went back inside to the freezing cold air conditioned house. It was very shocking to the system to go from super hot to freeeeeeezing. :huh:

They're forecasting storms in South Dakota tonight, and my dad's gotta go to a town over there for something involving where he works. Hopefully the weather won't be too bad for his travels.

Here, it's supposed to be 96 degrees today for our high (it's 94 now), and we, too, have a chance of thunderstorms tonight, as well as through the rest of the week (except for Saturday and Sunday, when they're predicting just showers). But it's supposed to be a bit cooler starting tomorrow-80s for the rest of the week (and possibly 70s on Saturday and Sunday).

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
But it's supposed to be a bit cooler starting tomorrow-80s for the rest of the week (and possibly 70s on Saturday and Sunday).

Oh lucky you, I hope you get that cool weather after all !! :wink:
I'm gonna be "roasting" all week as temperatures are gonna stay in the 90s !! :yikes:
We will taper off to the mid 80's by Sat. and Sun. with a chance for thunderstorms too !!
I can't wait for fall, I'm so tired of this extremely hot weather !! :help:

MsMofoGone said:
Oh lucky you, I hope you get that cool weather after all !! :wink:

I hope so, too. It's gonna probably cool off some in a few minutes here, as our radar shows we've got some rain coming in.

Originally posted by MsMofoGone
I'm gonna be "roasting" all week as temperatures are gonna stay in the 90s !! :yikes:

Aw, that sucks :hug:. Seriously, come out here. Even if it gets in the 90s during the day, you're still guaranteed pretty nice temperatures at night-it's so dry out here our temperatures fluctuate regularly.

We will taper off to the mid 80's by Sat. and Sun. with a chance for thunderstorms too !!

Well, that's good, at least-you do need the rain, and it'll be slightly cooler...

I can't wait for fall, I'm so tired of this extremely hot weather !! :help:

You're not the only one. Just about a month or two, and fall should fully be in bloom :).

...that's a bit hard to believe, huh? That we're getting closer to fall already? Wow.

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom