....talk about the weather - part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot Hot and more HOT. My air conditioning has been on all day long
Temps04.gif

Heat index today - 105 to 110 depending on which weather person I was watching. Only went out once, just after sundown.

My brother suffered heat exhaustion tuesday while cutting the grass. (The day befor my Dad's funeral) Scared the bejesus out of us (he's ok though) It's been a tramatic and hot week.:huh:

sue4u2 said:
Heat index today - 105 to 110 depending on which weather person I was watching. Only went out once, just after sundown.

My brother suffered heat exhaustion tuesday while cutting the grass. (The day befor my Dad's funeral) Scared the bejesus out of us (he's ok though) It's been a tramatic and hot week.:huh:

:sad:

:hug:

The northern part of our county had a severe thunderstorm warning earlier this evening. Storm went north of us, though, we didn't really get anything. There's some rain off to our east, but that's about it, otherwise, it's pretty quiet here now.

sue4u2 said:

:ohmy: Glad he's doing okay.

Also, my condolances on the loss of your dad :( :hug:.

Beautiful night here in Toronto. The first one in maybe 3 weeks when the heat finally broke and there's a cool summer breeze. :drool:

Well, some good news for some areas of the country this week-looks as if a bit of a cool down is coming (it's gonna be in the 70s here Monday and Tuesday :hyper:! And Wednesday morning, we could wake up to 49 degrees (course, it'll warm up into the 80s later that day). Don't know if your area of the country'll be affected by this cool down or not, U2ElevatesMe415-here's hoping :). God knows some areas need it.

It's 94 here today, though, last I checked. And sunny.

Angela

Today was hot and humid with a high of 86 !! :wink:
That's quite alright ... I'll take today anyday over tomorrow's forecast !! :scream:
We're gonna hit 103 in Central Illinois tomorrow !! :yikes:
Something is DEFINITELY WRONG with that picture !! :yes:

It was humid, but we had a few storms through (one Friday evening, that was quite loud and active..woke me up and my room was so hot.. I couldn't get back to sleep :mad: )

But today, it's really nice. Alot cooler and a great breeze out of the northwest.

Hot today, could possibly see isolated storms this evening, and then a better chance of them tomorrow (a few possibly being severe, too), although the temperatures tomorrow will be much cooler-in the 70s for a high, as previously mentioned

And now they're saying our high could only be in the mid 60s on Tuesday :ohmy:. Wow. That would be nice :yes:.

Angela

Well, tomorrow's here !! :scream:
It's now officially 102 in Central Illinois with a heat index of 109 !! :yikes:
Air conditioning will be running continuously non-stop for the next 12 hours !! :bow:

95 degrees right now with a heat index of 105 degrees. Thank God the air conditioning is working again!

As stated, we have a chance of storms today and tonight, but it's gonna be a LOT cooler today-75 for a high. Right now it's only 67 degrees, and cloudy. There's some rain off to our east, but that's moving away from us, so...

Just some showers and storms, looks like it shouldn't be too bad today (dare I jinx anything by saying that...). I can deal with that :).

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom